Question

TruthBTold
This topic is 1367 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Previously, I seem to recall that when you used the bell function that showed you the new postings that posted regarding threads you had gone to before, it would immediately go to the last post you had visited. Then you be able to scroll down and rate each new posted picture. Recently I noticed that it would no longer go to the most recent post but rather may go to the top of the page which means that you have to scroll down and look at posts that you have already seen. You can, of course, tell if you rated the posts because there will be a "Remove" rating already placed there and you can start doing a rating when you go passed the ones you already rated or ones you posted. The only reason I ask is that I am fairly lazy and hate taking the time having to scroll down an entire page. I really liked being taken to the new posts. Is there something I can do to have it perform as I seem to remember it doing. Thanks.

I’ve experienced the same problem when I’m reviewing the posted images for violations. Sometimes it is exact and sometimes it is off a bit. I have no scientific answer for you other than it’s not exact. It may have to do when cookies are saved. Perhaps one of the other moderators have a better answer.

I’ve experienced the same problem when I’m reviewing the posted images for violations. Sometimes it is exact and sometimes it is off a bit. I have no scientific answer for you other than it’s not exact. It may have to do when cookies are saved. Perhaps one of the other moderators have a better answer.

Yeah. Sometimes it will be right (more often not). I guess that was one of things that called my attention to it.