Barbra Streisand

Liam
This topic is 1376 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer her far more intimate "One Voice" concert at her home in the canyons of Malibu in 1986.

For a short time, that property was available to visit, after she moved to be closer to the Pacific Ocean.

You’re obviously not paying attention, this is the concert that she had at her home in Malibu. You should be ashamed of yourself for not knowing this.

there is no one video that has been published to include the whole concert due to copyright. Again you should be ashamed of yourself for you not knowing this. That’s very disappointing, William.

Edited by Liam

You’re obviously not paying attention, this is the concert that she had at her home in Malibu. You should be ashamed of yourself for not knowing this.

I knew it was the Malibu concert. I prefer that concert over the time I saw her in a large arena in Philadelphia.

I knew it was the Malibu concert. I prefer that concert over the time I saw her in a large arena in Philadelphia.

well you’re double talking here. You first said that you preferred her one voice concert in her backyard, which is not available it’s entirely And now you’re focusing on her concert in Philadelphia.

There was no other concert that anyone wanted to attend than the backyard of Barbra Streisand’s property when she gave us all: Concert from her backyard in Santa Barbara. If you don’t know this, then you really don’t know this at all.

So William, You’re obviously in many places in our lifetime, you’re obviously nowhere in touch with Barbra Streisand one voice concert so settled in and I’ll educate you.....

Never mind. You’ll always be, who you are

So William, when you suggest you’d rather have the one Voice concert to reflect upon, these are just clips of which you can do that.

You obviously have no idea what the one Voice concert was all about and how important it was for us gays when it happened..

well you’re double talking here. You first said that you preferred her one voice concert in her backyard, which is not available it’s entirely And now you’re focusing on her concert in Philadelphia.

There was no other concert that anyone wanted to attend than the backyard of Barbra Streisand’s property when she gave us all: Concert from her backyard in Santa Barbara. If you don’t know this, then you really don’t know this at all.

I am confused. The concert in the canyons of Malibu was a political fund raising event. It wasn't open to the general public even for those who could have afforded tickets.

I saw Barbra Steisand two others times. In the Boston tryouts of "Funny Girl" and "I Can It For You Wholesale. In far more intimate theaters than sports areans

I am confused. The concert in the canyons of Malibu was a political fund raising event. It wasn't open to the general public even for those who could have afforded tickets.

I saw Barbra Steisand two others times. In the Boston tryouts of "Funny Girl" and "I Can It For You Wholesale. In far more intimate theaters than sports areans

you can’t lie self out of this William. Just go back to what you originally said and it makes you look like a fool. You said you preferred Barbra Streisand one voice concert, and now you’re saying something oh never mind. That makes you look like an idiot

So William, when you suggest you’d rather have the one Voice concert to reflect upon, these are just clips of which you can do that.

You obviously have no idea what the one Voice concert was all about and how important it was for us gays when it happened..

I wasn't at the Malibu concert, but I made a point of visiting Streisand's former home when it was still possible.

You know so little. This song is for you.

[MEDIA=dailymotion]x2h81qv[/MEDIA]

I wasn't at the Malibu concert, but I made a point of visiting Streisand's former home when it was still possible.

So let’s just be clear here. I posted the “one voice” video here which you suggested was not what you preferred but it was exactly that and now you want to tell me that you were never there to begin with.

I can’t believe that William. You were never there, I was there, and it will always be a moment in my life that I will always remember. You will never have no that moment because you’re never there and you obviously have no idea of what it was even when you’re presented with a segment of the concert.

That’s just pathetic for you.

I prefer her far more intimate "One Voice" concert at her home in the canyons of Malibu

This is why you have nothing to know or nothing to tell about this moment in time where do you claim to be a part of. And that’s just sad and humiliating for yourself

Streisand build one fairly large house there. And eight or nine very small houses, basically one room. Each small house was decorated differently. According to the woman who worked there Streisand and Jon Peters lived in the main house with their respective young sons.

I visited her former home during a Fall when brush fires were especially dangerous. Brushfires were common in the canyons

Streisand build one fairly large house there. And eight or nine very small houses, basically one room. Each small house was decorated differently. According to the woman who worked there Streisand and Jon Peters lived in the main house with their respective young sons.

I visited her former home during a Fall when brush fires were especially dangerous. Brushfires were common in the canyons

I don’t believe you for a moment. You’ve never visited Streisand‘s home. You may want to tell the tale, but it will be never believed by anyone. If you couldn’t recognize her “One Voice” concert from the 80’s, You'll never know anything about her.

You’re nothing more than a fraud.

The whole point, of the “One Voice“ Concert, was the political re-awakening, which many of us needed, in conjunction with Barbara Streisand‘s return, which was the perfect moment in time for many of us.

If you weren’t there, or you weren't alive during that time, you’ll never know or appreciate, how important that concert was.

It was, everything.