Movie script or review?

Guest DickHo
This topic is 8644 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest DickHo

"We drove in my black Mercedes convertible to the rented motel suite where Todd kissed me, ripped my clothes off and began blowing me."

From 8/20's review of Todd in LA.

WT came to mind, but when some drives a BMC, they do not book a MOTEL SUITE, but a HOTEL suite. I have stayed at many a MOTEL and have to find one with a suite. Couldn't resist.......I'm glad someone else started this........I certainly was thinking it.

Guest bluboy

I had the same reaction...so I went for a cruise in my BMW convertible out to my house on the beach in Amagansett and called up charles the butler to serve me one more cosmo b/c i could not take another day at my computer in my central park west apartment in the city. After a while you get tired of the closet overflowing with prada and you need your soft ralph lauren sheets from the country to lie in nude...i felt this..i really felt this...blu

Archived