411 on JoshLucas

jurinac
This topic is 800 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

This guy is a total a**hole!! The first time I reached out from my cell, he asked to send me a picture and when he saw I was not white, he stopped replying. I wanted to see him so I just messaged from my RM profile and when he asked for the pic I said no. He met me and I thought we had a pretty great time. He said he’d let me know when he’s back in town. 

Flash forward to this weekend, I reached out and we set up another meet. I thought everything was cool until he sent me a text 30 mins before we were supposed to meet that our time won’t work (no sorry, no explanation, no nothing). I told him I didn’t appreciate that he did that and three hours later he finally replied and said he hit traffic. He asked to meet again as he’s here for the weekend, so I agreed for the next day. Again 30 mins before our appointment, he blocks my whole RM profile but I see he’s on Grindr. 

I would seriously stay away from this guy as he clearly did not value your time TWICE  

On 2/11/2022 at 3:05 PM, Pimpviolin said:

This guy is a total a**hole!! The first time I reached out from my cell, he asked to send me a picture and when he saw I was not white, he stopped replying. I wanted to see him so I just messaged from my RM profile and when he asked for the pic I said no. He met me and I thought we had a pretty great time. He said he’d let me know when he’s back in town. 

Flash forward to this weekend, I reached out and we set up another meet. I thought everything was cool until he sent me a text 30 mins before we were supposed to meet that our time won’t work (no sorry, no explanation, no nothing). I told him I didn’t appreciate that he did that and three hours later he finally replied and said he hit traffic. He asked to meet again as he’s here for the weekend, so I agreed for the next day. Again 30 mins before our appointment, he blocks my whole RM profile but I see he’s on Grindr. 

I would seriously stay away from this guy as he clearly did not value your time TWICE  

Wow. Thanks for your honest opinion.