Home Offices | HELP!

ericwinters
This topic is 1379 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm looking around for best sit/stand desk and office chair options. The two below have gotten my attention.

Vari desk really appears to be the best from what I see for sit/stand desks, but not keen on the price. Anyone have one and love it, hate it or just meh? Any other similar solutions at a fraction of the cost?

I'm also looking at that Xchair that is advertised all the time, nearly as much as my pillow. ;) I'd never buy my pillow but the Xchar looks great. Again the pricing appears crazy $$$ to me but I want to be comfortable while working from home. Anyone have one? Find alternate options?

Now I know this has nothing to do with the theme of this board but the collective wisdom and exceptional taste discussed on other topics, I thought this would be a great place to get some insight and guidance. :;)

I'm looking around for best sit/stand desk and office chair options. The two below have gotten my attention.

Vari desk really appears to be the best from what I see for sit/stand desks, but not keen on the price. Anyone have one and love it, hate it or just meh? Any other similar solutions at a fraction of the cost?

I'm also looking at that Xchair that is advertised all the time, nearly as much as my pillow. ;) I'd never buy my pillow but the Xchar looks great. Again the pricing appears crazy $$$ to me but I want to be comfortable while working from home. Anyone have one? Find alternate options?

Now I know this has nothing to do with the theme of this board but the collective wisdom and exceptional taste discussed on other topics, I thought this would be a great place to get some insight and guidance. :;)

My go-to site before a large purchase is www.wirecutter.com for product reviews. They recommend the best and often a budget pick. For example their recommendation for office chair is Steelcase Gesture for $1,000 while the budget pick is HON Exposure for $300. Check it out and use the search box on the site before you decide. :)