Just for Fans

This topic is 1380 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just signed up for Just for Fans because a crush of mine in town said he was on there. Ugh, horrible web design and a total lack of content. Not impressed. I should have stuck with only fans. But I get it may be better for the content creator but honestly it's a mess from the perspective of someone looking for content. Web fail 101 in my opinion.

I don't know. At least with Just For Fans you can see who is on there without signing up with a payment method. And you don't have to subscribe to accounts to scroll through their pages. Many of them have the actual content entirely grayed out if you don't subscribe, but at least you can get an idea of how frequently someone posts by scrolling through a page. Some guys actually have some content visible to non-subscribers (teaser length videos of what they are offering and still photos). There are things I don't like about JFF but not being able to get at least a vague idea of someone's posting history isn't one of them. Unless I'm mistaken you can't see anything on Only Fans until you give them a credit card number. You cannot even access the site to search for people who have pages there. That is a web fail as far as I am concerned.