Don't I Wish!!!

Gar1eth
This topic is 1381 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been off Facebook for the most part for the last two and a half years. I'd peek occasionally. But I came back full time for now-although I'll probably go silent before my birthday which is when I left FB two and a half years ago.

That's not really important though. But it does flesh out this post a bit.

Anyway I was looking at my Facebook feed the other day, and an ad from the Wish Company came up. For those who aren't familiar, I think Wish, as a rough approximation, is a Chinese equivalent of Amazon. They offer a lot of inexpensive items.

I normally hate ads on Facebook. In this specific case I may need to broaden my likes, because SEE what you can buy for only $7 from Wish!!

IMG_0752.jpg?raw=1

Their quality seems to be improving!!! ??

Gman

Edited by Gar1eth

I've been off Facebook for the most part for the last two and a half years. I'd peek occasionally. But I came back full time for now-although I'll probably go silent before my birthday which is when I left FB two and a half years ago.

That's not really important though. But it does flesh out this post a bit.

Anyway I was looking at my Facebook feed the other day, and an ad from the Wish Company came up. For those who aren't familiar, I think Wish, as a rough approximation, is a Chinese equivalent of Amazon. They offer a lot of inexpensive items.

I normally hate ads on Facebook. In this specific case I may need to broaden my likes, because SEE what you can buy for only $7 from Wish!!

IMG_0752.jpg?raw=1

Their quality seems to be improving!!! ??

Gman

Keep on "wish-ing" my friend! ?