True travel sex stories. Any you're willing to share?

m4same

Thanks for sharing all these stories, gents!! Nice to know I’m not the only tramp whilst traveling! ?

Here are my offerings - the first, and the most recent. Only the names have been changed to protect the not so innocent:

1.) Cambridge MA circa 1993 - my team traveled to a college rugby tournament over Columbus Day weekend. I was already playing with guys, but it was a “secret” to everyone, especially my teammates except for the two guys I had played with on the team. I had been hoping I’d room with one of them, but that was not to be. Anyway fast forward, after two days of playing, and more importantly viewing all sorts in the locker room and shower, this rugger was horny. The Sunday night, the host rugby team had a party at their house. It was as you imagine - lots of drink, lots of dirty rugby songs, lots of dares, etc.. I got chatting with another rugger who was also from NYC. Mind you, at the time I was a nice bit of stuff - 6’2” hairy, with a nice thick muscley rugby jock build. The guy I was chatting with was similar in stature - about 6’ with a thick muscley rugby build. He was also a ginger - and the first ginger I had seen who was also quite hairy. We chat, there’s definitely a vibe, and knowing looks, and finally subtle touching and gropes that made it clear we were on the same page. He suggests going back to his hotel room for a drink, I ask about his roommate, he smiles and says he has a single.

There was no uber back then, and I hadn’t a notion where we were (we had taken cabs from our hotel), but Ginger knew the way so after about 20-30 minutes walking, talking, I found myself slammed against his hotel room wall as we began making out, feeling each other up. Clothes scattered as we made our way to his bed all the while kissing, feeling, touching. I loved his hairy ginger body, and he had a great thick cock on him. He seemed to like what I was offering too.

We’re both horny animals - making out, sucking nipples, make out some more, licking pits, more make out, 69’g, make out, eating ass, make out, giving each other handy j’s as we make out. Then his hand is playing with my balls, then his fingers are going further south, then he says “I want to be in you” just as his fingertips are playing in my furry trench. ? My mind was going 500mph at this point. That was my other secret - I really wanted to bottom, but had not at this point, yet here I was with this hot hairy ginger rugger who wanted to top me. His fingers felt good teasing me back there, he was kissing my neck, kissing my ear telling me how hot he thought I was, how hard I made him, pointing out how much I was leaking, but damn it all to hell, I just couldn’t say yes! ?

He was entirely cool with that, if disappointed, but we managed to get two nuts each without anal that night.

I remember the bus ride back on Monday, most were hungover, but I was both cursing myself, and congratulating myself for saying no. It was about 3 weeks later I finally gave it up to the hockey jock, which made me think why did I ever say no to the ginger rugger???

Fast forward about 6 years, I’m playing in a recreational rugby league in NYC, and who do I meet at a match? Ginger rugger! Or more properly, now he’s Dr Ginger Rugger. Needless to say, I didn’t say no that time, or any of the subsequent times we got together. He’s still hot even today - but now we’re both more bear than jock. He’s married, but even so, I’d take a ride on Dr Ginger Rugger anytime - hell, his husband is cute enough so he could join too! ?

2.) Dublin, Ireland 2019 - I had to go to Ireland for a family wedding down the country. It was a bit of a posh wedding - my family had rented the entire hotel (a great historic country hotel) so you only ever saw family and wedding guests for the weekend. Anyway, after spending a week and a half down the country, I was ready for some “me time”. Knowing this would be the case, I had booked myself into a hotel on the quays in Dublin, so up on the train I went.

After checking in, I just wanted to wander around, see what had changed, get my bearings - normal things when you find yourself in a city you haven’t been to in a while. Hand to God, I’m walking past Trinity making my way to Dawson Street, and I hear my name shouted, I turn and see smiling and waving across the road a fellow I knew in NYC. He had been a bartender in the local near the office, but had returned to Ireland about 5 years prior. I was shocked, but delighted! He came across the road, and after hellos, we made our way to the pub I was heading for on Dawson Street.

We catch up over a few pints - since returning to Ireland, he completed his Masters, was a partner in a boutique accounting firm, bought a house on the Southside - so life was good for him. And yes, he still looked very good! I will confess, I had a bit of a crush on him as my bartender. Picture a 5’9” Tim Tebow lookalike, and there you have it - though he was hairier than Tim.

Anyway, sitting next to me in his suit, he was looking dishy to say the least. He couldn’t do anything that night, but promised to meet me at my hotel the next night for a night out.

We met at the hotel bar, he looked great in his casual/going out gear. A few drinks there, he says he took the following day off so we could have a proper night, and we were off. A bit of a pub crawl, and many pints later, back at the hotel having drinks in the residents lounge, and he suggests we take the drinks to my room. We do - I’m not thinking anything is in the cards honestly, just a more relaxing atmosphere. Plus my room had a terrace he wanted to see.

We’re still just catching up, talking about who we knew back in the day, what they’re up to now, our lives, normal BS. We’re both on the terrace smoking, and I feel his hand on my ass ? and he squeezed he said “you always had a great arse, I bet it’s hairy like your chest too, right?” The little voice in my head is screaming “OMG THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!!” Before I could reply, he says, “come inside and show me”. We come inside, he hugs me to him, I can feel his erect cock thru his pants, he tells me I’ve gotten better with age, how he always loved how furry my chest was, and tonight he was going to find out just how furry the rest of me was - and he did.

God he was a powerful ride. Very skilled, and had tremendous stamina. This then 49yo was very proud to have orgasmed 4 times with him in our session. Obviously he stayed the night - more properly morning by the time he shot his last. We woke up around noon, had a session, ordered room service, had another session, then he had to take off as he was heading to Belfast the next day for work.

I did get some local talent the next two nights out on my own, but they’re another story - or two.

I was able to get together with my mate my last night for another sleepover - and he drove me to the airport the next day. If not for the damn rona I would have been back for some more. We are in regular contact - nearly every day - and we’re both looking forward to the end of all the travel restrictions ??

Edited by BtmBearDad

Sometimes I wish people would do things just for the story. A friend of mine got a late night Grindr offer to fuck a celebrity. My friend turned it down because it was late at night. I wanted the story and felt my friend had that obligation. Many times I have done something I didn't want to do just to have the experience. Sometimes I disliked it as much as I expected. Other times I had valued experiences. No regrets.

My best friend and I were competitive from our high school days. I think I had a lot of sex over the years just because I thought it would make a good story to entertain him, and I think he did much of the same. ("Guess what I did last night...":po_O)

My best friend and I were competitive from our high school days. I think I had a lot of sex over the years just because I thought it would make a good story to entertain him, and I think he did much of the same. ("Guess what I did last night...":po_O)

I have friends like that too! Thru the years, we’d have “guess what I did last night...” conversations all the time. There are still a few of us who continue these conversations ?

My husband and I have been to Paris a dozen or so times. Last several trips we rented an apartment in the Marais, the gay neighborhood, across the street from The Open Cafe a 24-hour gay club inside and mixed clientele sidewalk cafe outside. Two stories from these trips.

One trip, the guy in the apartment across the street was jerking off for hours at a time with the drapes open. Like, almost every day. We finally figured out that was was probably on Chaturbate or some similar site. Anyhoo, it was entertaining....and free :p

Second, we met an American guy sitting outside at the street cafe at Open Cafe. Hot younger (Late 20s) beefy guy with a bit of a swagger (we were early 40s at the time). He was traveling through Europe for several weeks living in hostels, a seemingly carefree life. He told us he had been at a Foam Party in London (this was a "thing" in the early 2000s, they would literally fill the dancefloors at clubs with foam.....and guys would get randy and even undress) over the weekend and his penis was chafed, poor thing. Anyhoo we chatted and flirted for awhile and moved on, we had dinner plans. We went for a lovely several-hour dinner in another neighborhood, we had to take a taxi to the restaurant it was far enough away. After dinner we were wandering down a dark sidestreet trying to find the nearest taxi stand when a very drunk guy comes spilling out of the doorway of a club right in front of us. It was......foam boy! How random. Well, of course we shared a taxi back to our apartment and applied lotion to his poor chafed penis (and other things). Truthfully, he was too drunk.....but it was still hot to know we bagged him. ???

Thanks for sharing all these stories, gents!! Nice to know I’m not the only tramp whilst traveling! ?

Here are my offerings - the first, and the most recent. Only the names have been changed to protect the not so innocent:

1.) Cambridge MA circa 1993 - my team traveled to a college rugby tournament over Columbus Day weekend. I was already playing with guys, but it was a “secret” to everyone, especially my teammates except for the two guys I had played with on the team. I had been hoping I’d room with one of them, but that was not to be. Anyway fast forward, after two days of playing, and more importantly viewing all sorts in the locker room and shower, this rugger was horny. The Sunday night, the host rugby team had a party at their house. It was as you imagine - lots of drink, lots of dirty rugby songs, lots of dares, etc.. I got chatting with another rugger who was also from NYC. Mind you, at the time I was a nice bit of stuff - 6’2” hairy, with a nice thick muscley rugby jock build. The guy I was chatting with was similar in stature - about 6’ with a thick muscley rugby build. He was also a ginger - and the first ginger I had seen who was also quite hairy. We chat, there’s definitely a vibe, and knowing looks, and finally subtle touching and gropes that made it clear we were on the same page. He suggests going back to his hotel room for a drink, I ask about his roommate, he smiles and says he has a single.

There was no uber back then, and I hadn’t a notion where we were (we had taken cabs from our hotel), but Ginger knew the way so after about 20-30 minutes walking, talking, I found myself slammed against his hotel room wall as we began making out, feeling each other up. Clothes scattered as we made our way to his bed all the while kissing, feeling, touching. I loved his hairy ginger body, and he had a great thick cock on him. He seemed to like what I was offering too.

We’re both horny animals - making out, sucking nipples, make out some more, licking pits, more make out, 69’g, make out, eating ass, make out, giving each other handy j’s as we make out. Then his hand is playing with my balls, then his fingers are going further south, then he says “I want to be in you” just as his fingertips are playing in my furry trench. ? My mind was going 500mph at this point. That was my other secret - I really wanted to bottom, but had not at this point, yet here I was with this hot hairy ginger rugger who wanted to top me. His fingers felt good teasing me back there, he was kissing my neck, kissing my ear telling me how hot he thought I was, how hard I made him, pointing out how much I was leaking, but damn it all to hell, I just couldn’t say yes! ?

He was entirely cool with that, if disappointed, but we managed to get two nuts each without anal that night.

I remember the bus ride back on Monday, most were hungover, but I was both cursing myself, and congratulating myself for saying no. It was about 3 weeks later I finally gave it up to the hockey jock, which made me think why did I ever say no to the ginger rugger???

Fast forward about 6 years, I’m playing in a recreational rugby league in NYC, and who do I meet at a match? Ginger rugger! Or more properly, now he’s Dr Ginger Rugger. Needless to say, I didn’t say no that time, or any of the subsequent times we got together. He’s still hot even today - but now we’re both more bear than jock. He’s married, but even so, I’d take a ride on Dr Ginger Rugger anytime - hell, his husband is cute enough so he could join too! ?

2.) Dublin, Ireland 2019 - I had to go to Ireland for a family wedding down the country. It was a bit of a posh wedding - my family had rented the entire hotel (a great historic country hotel) so you only ever saw family and wedding guests for the weekend. Anyway, after spending a week and a half down the country, I was ready for some “me time”. Knowing this would be the case, I had booked myself into a hotel on the quays in Dublin, so up on the train I went.

After checking in, I just wanted to wander around, see what had changed, get my bearings - normal things when you find yourself in a city you haven’t been to in a while. Hand to God, I’m walking past Trinity making my way to Dawson Street, and I hear my name shouted, I turn and see smiling and waving across the road a fellow I knew in NYC. He had been a bartender in the local near the office, but had returned to Ireland about 5 years prior. I was shocked, but delighted! He came across the road, and after hellos, we made our way to the pub I was heading for on Dawson Street.

We catch up over a few pints - since returning to Ireland, he completed his Masters, was a partner in a boutique accounting firm, bought a house on the Southside - so life was good for him. And yes, he still looked very good! I will confess, I had a bit of a crush on him as my bartender. Picture a 5’9” Tim Tebow lookalike, and there you have it - though he was hairier than Tim.

Anyway, sitting next to me in his suit, he was looking dishy to say the least. He couldn’t do anything that night, but promised to meet me at my hotel the next night for a night out.

We met at the hotel bar, he looked great in his casual/going out gear. A few drinks there, he says he took the following day off so we could have a proper night, and we were off. A bit of a pub crawl, and many pints later, back at the hotel having drinks in the residents lounge, and he suggests we take the drinks to my room. We do - I’m not thinking anything is in the cards honestly, just a more relaxing atmosphere. Plus my room had a terrace he wanted to see.

We’re still just catching up, talking about who we knew back in the day, what they’re up to now, our lives, normal BS. We’re both on the terrace smoking, and I feel his hand on my ass ? and he squeezed he said “you always had a great arse, I bet it’s hairy like your chest too, right?” The little voice in my head is screaming “OMG THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!!” Before I could reply, he says, “come inside and show me”. We come inside, he hugs me to him, I can feel his erect cock thru his pants, he tells me I’ve gotten better with age, how he always loved how furry my chest was, and tonight he was going to find out just how furry the rest of me was - and he did.

God he was a powerful ride. Very skilled, and had tremendous stamina. This then 49yo was very proud to have orgasmed 4 times with him in our session. Obviously he stayed the night - more properly morning by the time he shot his last. We woke up around noon, had a session, ordered room service, had another session, then he had to take off as he was heading to Belfast the next day for work.

I did get some local talent the next two nights out on my own, but they’re another story - or two.

I was able to get together with my mate my last night for another sleepover - and he drove me to the airport the next day. If not for the damn rona I would have been back for some more. We are in regular contact - nearly every day - and we’re both looking forward to the end of all the travel restrictions ??

Great stories. Thanks for sharing. You are a gifted writer. I could picture everything.

I was in Las Vegas for the MAGIC show and was staying on the strip at Bally's. I'd been playing blackjack and had been mildly successful so I decided to head off to my room since I had an early start the next day walking the show at the convention center. As I headed for the elevator I passed one of the big bars that was near the lifts. I looked over at the bar and saw a young 20'ish man in a suit with an open collar who caught my eye. I thought he gave me more than a passing glance, but I decided not to pursue it, so I proceeded to the elevator. There was a small crowd in the elevator lobby and about 6 of us got the car headed to the upper floors. Once inside the elevator, I noticed the young man on the opposite side of the car. I tried to play it cool and not admit to myself that he was staring right at me. When the car arrived at my floor, I made my way out of the elevator and it felt like he followed me. I thought it was a coincidence that we both were on the same floor, but I didn't turn around. I walked down the long hallway to my room and reached for my card key. He was standing and smiling right beside me. I unlocked the door and he asked if he could come in for a minute. Throwing all caution to the wind--who was I to turn down the young man's request---he was half my age, beautiful face, floppy blond hair, and filled out every bit of his navy suit. When we got inside he told me that he was staying with his parents in the same hotel and was bored hanging out with them. He said he was gay and was kind of attracted to older men. (I was probably early 40's at the time.) I offered him a drink and we got comfortable on the bed. He moved first and quickly---first his hand on my leg, then he kissed me, and soon after that, our clothes came off and we banged out a couple rounds in bed. We took a shower together and I asked him to stay over, but he said he had to get back to his parent's room. He asked if he could come by the next day and I told him I wouldn't be back from the show until about 8. At 830 I was in the shower and there was a knock at the door. It was him again, all fresh and ready to go again. He left that night around 2AM. We didn't exchange names or any other information. I checked out that morning and that was that.

I was in Las Vegas for the MAGIC show and was staying on the strip at Bally's. I'd been playing blackjack and had been mildly successful so I decided to head off to my room since I had an early start the next day walking the show at the convention center. As I headed for the elevator I passed one of the big bars that was near the lifts. I looked over at the bar and saw a young 20'ish man in a suit with an open collar who caught my eye. I thought he gave me more than a passing glance, but I decided not to pursue it, so I proceeded to the elevator. There was a small crowd in the elevator lobby and about 6 of us got the car headed to the upper floors. Once inside the elevator, I noticed the young man on the opposite side of the car. I tried to play it cool and not admit to myself that he was staring right at me. When the car arrived at my floor, I made my way out of the elevator and it felt like he followed me. I thought it was a coincidence that we both were on the same floor, but I didn't turn around. I walked down the long hallway to my room and reached for my card key. He was standing and smiling right beside me. I unlocked the door and he asked if he could come in for a minute. Throwing all caution to the wind--who was I to turn down the young man's request---he was half my age, beautiful face, floppy blond hair, and filled out every bit of his navy suit. When we got inside he told me that he was staying with his parents in the same hotel and was bored hanging out with them. He said he was gay and was kind of attracted to older men. (I was probably early 40's at the time.) I offered him a drink and we got comfortable on the bed. He moved first and quickly---first his hand on my leg, then he kissed me, and soon after that, our clothes came off and we banged out a couple rounds in bed. We took a shower together and I asked him to stay over, but he said he had to get back to his parent's room. He asked if he could come by the next day and I told him I wouldn't be back from the show until about 8. At 830 I was in the shower and there was a knock at the door. It was him again, all fresh and ready to go again. He left that night around 2AM. We didn't exchange names or any other information. I checked out that morning and that was that.

Thank you for your service.

Sorry for this second story. This one happened in Honolulu around 1978. I was there on a business trip and staying at the Ilikai Hotel, down the beach by the Hilton Hawaiian Village. I was about 24 and it was one of my first trips to Honolulu. I wanted to get a good panoramic view of the beach and Diamond Head so I went up to the "Top the I"--the bar on the top floor of the hotel, with views down Waikiki towards Diamond Head. Beautiful. While enjoying a Mai Tai and the view, I noticed a group of guys and girls having drinks and laughs at another table. I eavesdropped and realized that they were all a very handsome Qantas flight crew on a layover. I thought one of the guys was cute and I started to smile at some of the jokes they were telling. The cute one--Geoff--said that I should join them, and of course, that was all the encouragement I needed. We all drank and shared a few snacks and some more laughs. I was sitting next to Geoff and I began to realize that he and I might possibly be the only two gays at the table. We had been playing footsy under the table and had been rubbing each others leg, so I was hopeful something else needed to happen. I was ready to break away with Geoff and suggested that he and I might move on to another bar that I knew about. He agreed and we headed out. On the way out, I told him that I needed to get something from my hotel room first. In the elevator he pushed me up against the wall and started kissing and telling me that he had some plans for me. Did he ever. When we got to my room, the clothes flew off and we spent the night together, till early AM, when he had get back to his room as he had a flight to Sydney later that day. I was sad to say goodbye, but we exchanged names and addresses (no cell phones then) and hoped we could stay in touch.

I thought that was the end of it, until I got a message a couple days later at my hotel that he was unexpectedly headed back to Honolulu for another quick turnaround. He was going to be staying at the Ilikai again and wanted to meet up. Unfortunately, I was scheduled to head back to Anchorage and would miss him by a day. But, as luck would have it, my flight got cancelled and I "had" to stay a few extra days in Hawaii. I say "had" to because back then there were only a couple days a week non-stop service from Honolulu to Anchorage, and Western Airlines offered to put me up for the extra days. My new hotel was out by the airport, but I left Geoff a message at the Ilikai and he was able to come out. We spent two more days together, exploring the North Shore during the day and each other all night back at the room. He was the first guy I had ever been with who didn't care if he was on top pounding me, or on the bottom getting it back. I was in Heaven. But that second chance encounter had to end too, and we parted our separate ways. But not before I stole Geoff's red underwear that I still have to this very day.

Added PS. When my flight to Anchorage was cancelled, the other travelers and I were transported back to the airport hotel. Since we were all going to be able to stay a few extra days in Honolulu, we dropped our bags in the lobby and headed to the bar immediately on arrival to celebrate our good fortune. It wasn't until the new day of departure that I realized my work briefcase was missing and had never been delivered to my room. All of the work that I'd done while in Hawaii, all the notes, all the paper, all of it---was lost and I had to go back to work with nothing to justify my 7-8 days away from the office. Everything but the red undies, anyways.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for this second story. This one happened in Honolulu around 1978...,,

He was the first guy I had ever been with who didn't care if he was on top pounding me, or on the bottom getting it back. I was in Heaven. But that second chance encounter had to end too, and we parted our separate ways. But not before I stole Geoff's red underwear that I still have to this very day.

Wow! This is an amazing story! Truly vers guys are a huge turn on. Bravo!

I wonder how many chances I have not taken because I am pretty oblivious to "stares" and cues? ???. I also envy guys like you who seem to be ready for random sex (bottoming) at the drop of a hat. Sigh.

Thanks for sharing.

Many years ago my hubby and I took our first trip to CA together. Two stories from this trip...

Our trip started in SF, went North to Russian River then south to LA then San Diego. We spent 2 nights in Laguna Beach in Orange county, on our trip from LA to San Diego. Laguna was known to have a sizable gay population, including a gay-owned hotel + bar (the bar was called "The Boom Boom Room") which were right on the beach in Laguna. The hotel was a dump, and the "boom boom" shook the entire building until the bar closed. What we didn't know beforehand was there was an active male prostitution business in Laguna (I say prostitute VS escort b/c these were literally street workers) and their "circuit" was walking the street right in front of the hotel while the "johns" circled the block. We did not partake of these young men, but it was entertaining to watch the circuit from the balcony of our room. Lots of hot young men in short shorts getting into expensive cars with older men. After the bars closed, the beach in front of the hotel became very cruisy (this was before the internet, we discovered all this by chance). We went milling about out there and there was lots of sex going on right on the beach, from 2-somes to full-on pig piles. We played with various boys on the beach for an hour or more, if I remember I came 3 times before slithering back to our room to go to bed.

Here is the Coast Inn / Boom Boom Room as I remember it (seems it just closed in 2019), can't you just see the boys working the block?:

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4299/1262/1600/boom_boom_room_3.jpg

Our trip ended in San Diego. In San Diego there is a famous nude beach named Blacks Beach, we had never been to a nude beach so went to check it out. The beach itself was mostly straight hippies, it was great to experience the freedom but nothing of note happened there. But, we walked through the dunes....which it turns out were quite cruisy. As we were walking through some scrub brush we happened on this striking young man, he was very tanned and wearing only white shorts, his shorts and feet were quite dirty ... (like, haven't showered in a month dirty) we think he might be living there at the beach. But, he had the most handsome face, blue eyes and long disheveled hair (think of a black haired Christopher Atkins in Blue Lagoon). We caught each other's attention and went into a area protected by the brush. We all started groping each other and out of the shorts came a HUGE penis. Like, maybe the biggest I have ever seen (in person) even to this day. Probably 10-11" and fat, and due to his youth.....hard as a rock. We all jerked each other off.....and back to the beach we went. So hot.

Many years ago my hubby and I took our first trip to CA together. Two stories from this trip...

Our trip started in SF, went North to Russian River then south to LA then San Diego. We spent 2 nights in Laguna Beach in Orange county, on our trip from LA to San Diego. Laguna was known to have a sizable gay population, including a gay-owned hotel + bar (the bar was called "The Boom Boom Room") which were right on the beach in Laguna. The hotel was a dump, and the "boom boom" shook the entire building until the bar closed. What we didn't know beforehand was there was an active male prostitution business in Laguna (I say prostitute VS escort b/c these were literally street workers) and their "circuit" was walking the street right in front of the hotel while the "johns" circled the block. We did not partake of these young men, but it was entertaining to watch the circuit from the balcony of our room. Lots of hot young men in short shorts getting into expensive cars with older men. After the bars closed, the beach in front of the hotel became very cruisy (this was before the internet, we discovered all this by chance). We went milling about out there and there was lots of sex going on right on the beach, from 2-somes to full-on pig piles. We played with various boys on the beach for an hour or more, if I remember I came 3 times before slithering back to our room to go to bed.

Here is the Coast Inn / Boom Boom Room as I remember it (seems it just closed in 2019), can't you just see the boys working the block?:

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4299/1262/1600/boom_boom_room_3.jpg

Our trip ended in San Diego. In San Diego there is a famous nude beach named Blacks Beach, we had never been to a nude beach so went to check it out. The beach itself was mostly straight hippies, it was great to experience the freedom but nothing of note happened there. But, we walked through the dunes....which it turns out were quite cruisy. As we were walking through some scrub brush we happened on this striking young man, he was very tanned and wearing only white shorts, his shorts and feet were quite dirty ... (like, haven't showered in a month dirty) we think he might be living there at the beach. But, he had the most handsome face, blue eyes and long disheveled hair (think of a black haired Christopher Atkins in Blue Lagoon). We caught each other's attention and went into a area protected by the brush. We all started groping each other and out of the shorts came a HUGE penis. Like, maybe the biggest I have ever seen (in person) even to this day. Probably 10-11" and fat, and due to his youth.....hard as a rock. We all jerked each other off.....and back to the beach we went. So hot.

I love this post. Thanks.

In 1997 I went on a trip to Europe, visiting Prague, Budapest and other places. In Budapest I wanted to see the baths for which Budapest is famous. At Gellert, an amazing historical edifice, one could chose from several pools, coed or men only. I chose the later after changing in an area with individual cabins and wearing just a short apron tied to my back, went into the pool. Sulphur water, strange sensation but stimulating. The men there were from all over, with a sprinkling of late teen age local boys that were hustling around. A large fit black man who had been looking at me moves towards me and says "watch out, this kids are no good, watch out for your Rolex (I was wearing one) and don't dare to hire any of them... you speak English, no?". We laughed and began chatting, he was an army guy stationed in Germany and on vacation, he liked traveling alone to have freedom of choice, his words. I told him that I was supposed to be with a friend but had gotten ill before the trip and could not come, but was looking forward to having fun. We looked at each other, muscled arms, nice pecs and nipples and could see that his important cock was making its presence felt under the apron. He noticed I was looking at him and that as I was semi hard he said, "I can take car of that". Come with me, and I followed to the showers and upstairs. His cabin was coincidentally next to mine and as I laid on the small mattress/fouton he began working my nips and chest, sucking on them and moving south. He took my cock in his mouth and gave me an astounding blow job, as I played with his muscled arms, pits and pecs; his sucking combined with a skillful rubbing of balls and asshole made me come in buckets in his mouth with him sucking every drop. Because of my noisy moaning, an attendant came by and we had to split, temporarily, as we met at the exit and made plans for the evening.

In 1997 I went on a trip to Europe, visiting Prague, Budapest and other places. In Budapest I wanted to see the baths for which Budapest is famous. At Gellert, an amazing historical edifice, one could chose from several pools, coed or men only. I chose the later after changing in an area with individual cabins and wearing just a short apron tied to my back, went into the pool. Sulphur water, strange sensation but stimulating. The men there were from all over, with a sprinkling of late teen age local boys that were hustling around. A large fit black man who had been looking at me moves towards me and says "watch out, this kids are no good, watch out for your Rolex (I was wearing one) and don't dare to hire any of them... you speak English, no?". We laughed and began chatting, he was an army guy stationed in Germany and on vacation, he liked traveling alone to have freedom of choice, his words. I told him that I was supposed to be with a friend but had gotten ill before the trip and could not come, but was looking forward to having fun. We looked at each other, muscled arms, nice pecs and nipples and could see that his important cock was making its presence felt under the apron. He noticed I was looking at him and that as I was semi hard he said, "I can take car of that". Come with me, and I followed to the showers and upstairs. His cabin was coincidentally next to mine and as I laid on the small mattress/fouton he began working my nips and chest, sucking on them and moving south. He took my cock in his mouth and gave me an astounding blow job, as I played with his muscled arms, pits and pecs; his sucking combined with a skillful rubbing of balls and asshole made me come in buckets in his mouth with him sucking every drop. Because of my noisy moaning, an attendant came by and we had to split, temporarily, as we met at the exit and made plans for the evening.

great story. Thanks for sharing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/9/2020 at 11:03 AM, Hayden4dlfun said:

Wow. Those are some hot stories. I was on a cruise about 4 years ago with my fiancé at the time. I always have had an attraction to guys, but always have had to keep it discreet. One night we were out in the deck partying and dancing when I noticed the DJ was smiling and enjoying watching me dance. He was a very attractive Romanian. So I went up to request a song and as I was trying to tell him, he put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me to his ear so I could speak. That made me so hard and I know he noticed. Then he whispered back into my ear.. “ok sexy, but I wanna watch you dance this dance for me.” So I kept on dancing all night. My fiancé was tired and went to bed and I stayed out. After the party was over around 3 am the Dj and I spoke a little. And the flirtation was strong. He suggested I meet him on the third deck aft and directed me to a certain door and he would be waiting. When I went it was the housekeeping closet. He had make a makeshift bed out of towels and sheets and he started giving me the most amazing BJ. I returned the favor. Very nervous if I was doing it right because this was the first time I had experienced an uncut dick. We went on for a bit and then i topped him. I didn’t last long, but there again neither did he. We both came at the same time and smiled and gave one big kiss. I still say hi to him from time to time on facebook. And, yes, we are trying to plan a trip so our travel itineraries match once again.

Darn! That was hot. Thanks for sharing!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2021 at 11:49 PM, Axiom2001 said:

During the time that I was in the Amazon, I spent almost five days at a pousada (guest quarters). At this place were seven visitors from Germany and me. My guide was the too handsome and very sexy son of the manager. When the group of seven went on its very merry way, Jhonny and I would go on ours. After breakfast each day, he would take me on adventures in the jungle and to other important venues in the area. The day that I was to join the group from Germany, I opted to be taken to a lodging (built of stilts) and the only one in the jungle. I'd truly wanted to get the ins and the outs of this lodging about which I'd read prior to the journey.

Jhonny formerly worked there. When we arrived, one would have thought I was with royalty. His former work companions hailed and greeted him with smiles and applause. At one point he took me to a garden house, sat on the floor, and explained its origins, etc. Because he was oh so friggin' handsome-- I was too nervous to sit close to him. He explained and pointed out the various flora and other important features. My mind raced elsewhere. Upon our return to our lodging at dusk (It was dark.)--the boat stopped away from the shore. I freaked, for I cannot swim. Thankfully, Jhonny got the motor going and steered me safely back. His tee-shirt was soaked in sweat thus showing off all of his six-pack and tight body. He and I went to our respective cabins and showered. Jhonny joined me for dinner, and during this time he and I reflected on the day.

On the day of my departure, Jhonny invited me to his small office. I sat beside him (heart beating out of control) and he began to download some discs for me (...never could get them to operate on my equipment in the States). At one point I typed on his computer; he was amazed that I could type with much speed and admired me for this. He gave me the discs; I gave him a very hefty gratuity, for he showed me a time that I shall always remember.

Whaaaaat? You didn't have sex with him? I kept reading and reading (and reading!) and thinking - ok they're finally about to get it on but noooooooooooo! The thread is titled True travel SEX stories after all! Mr. moderator - I think a warning is in order! 😝

On 8/31/2020 at 9:09 PM, Sydneysider said:

You should start a thread on Brazil. I've been to Brazil in 2018. What an amazing eye-opener for me; straight guys all willing to have hardcore gay sex for money. I would love to hear stories from you and everyone to I relive my experience especially when we can't travel anywhere right now.

On 8/31/2020 at 10:41 PM, Lucky said:

So many of us have been to Brazil, we could fill a forum! It's the best place to travel for sex.

As luck would have it there already is a discussion forum for this topic on............. this forum!

https://www.companyofmen.org/forum/84-the-americas/

Lots of stories / info about Brazil. I recommend @Tarte Gogo's thread about his exploits in Brazil from a few years back. Fun reading!

Picked up a guy in business class on a flight from Europe. We both were flying to the east coast US, with connections beyond. Flirted with him on the plane. Flirt was mutual.  Midway thought the Atlantic  action under thick blankets, he jerked me off. This was before flat bed seats, in the age of recliners that starched 3-4 windows nearly fully flat  and his seat was next to mine. In the dim cabin with large blankets, its easy to play.. I actually miss those seats, I slept well in them, maybe because I got used to them.  The flat bed seats today tend to be narrow, but flat, unless its one of those luxury middle eastern airlines.  

After we came, we both asked for a glass of champagne and refills, delivered by this gay flight attendant. I wonder if he knew. 

We arrived back in the US. Both of us had connections, so we went to the lounge, I reserved a shower where he proceeded to fuck me.  Afterward, I went on my connecting flight, he went on his. Getting into the shower without being noticed was a challenge , but we figured it out. 

I wish I had taken his contact info. He was older than me, and I was a young thing. 

Edited by jetlow

• 1 month later...

I went to Fire Island for the first time last week.  I met an aggressive handsome young guy who asked me if I had a room.  I invited him there.  He took control, spanked me (a first for me.) and fucked my mouth. Afterward, I noticed my curtains had been opened a bit.  I wondered if he had a friend who watched?  I'll never know.

On 9/9/2021 at 9:36 AM, Gadfly22 said:

As luck would have it there already is a discussion forum for this topic on............. this forum!

https://www.companyofmen.org/forum/84-the-americas/

Lots of stories / info about Brazil. I recommend @Tarte Gogo's thread about his exploits in Brazil from a few years back. Fun reading!

I am a Tarte fan.  I can't find his stories though. I would love to read them.

• 3 weeks later...