411 on Midwest muscle NYC

queensboroboy

• 2 weeks later...

Had a great time with him before covid. He's just as sexy as his pics, built, ripped and a great kisser.

While it's nice that he's gay and that he lists that he's versatile, I have to hope he gets into more than his list of "Available For"indicates as it's awfully restricted. If those are his actual limits, then, for example, it doesn't really matter if he's versatile or not as he doesn't list "Anal."

Gman

While it's nice that he's gay and that he lists that he's versatile, I have to hope he gets into more than his list of "Available For"indicates as it's awfully restricted. If those are his actual limits, then, for example, it doesn't really matter if he's versatile or not as he doesn't list "Anal."

Gman

yes he does anal, is very versatile, and a huge cummer! I can confirm. Just ask the provider instead of jumping to conclusions based off a checklist on the profile that most providers probably didn't bother to fully fill out.

Edited by newhudson

Gman

yes he does anal, is very versatile, and a huge cummer! I can confirm. Just ask the provider instead of jumping to conclusions based off a checklist on the profile that most providers probably didn't bother to fully fill out.

I don't disagree with you. You can certainly do that. And if I were in NYC, I might. On the other hand, if there were two or more providers that I was interested in equally, and the others had more in depth "Available For" Listings, then there's a good chance I wouldn't bother-especially when you consider a lot of guys these days don't really like long drawn out conversations from potential clients as they view them as time wasters.

Gman

I don't disagree with you. You can certainly do that. And if I were in NYC, I might. On the other hand, if there were two or more providers that I was interested in equally, and the others had more in depth "Available For" Listings, then there's a good chance I wouldn't bother-especially when you consider a lot of guys these days don't really like long drawn out conversations from potential clients as they view them as time wasters.

Gman

but if I remember correctly, you don't hire at all anymore? or haven't in a long time at least (pre-covid). so why do you care so much? no other better hobbies?

but if I remember correctly, you don't hire at all anymore? or haven't in a long time at least (pre-covid). so why do you care so much? no other better hobbies?

I still have opinions. And who knows I might win a lottery one day and be able to hire. Besides looking at Rentmen is more fun than twiddling my thumbs during a pandemic lockdown.

Gman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
22 minutes ago, builder boy said:

Attitude and rude.   

My guess is you never even met him. You’re always complaining on here so perhaps you’re the problem. He’s the absolute opposite of this and the real deal. You prob came off as a time waster or perhaps an off night. He’s nothing but the best - sweet, jacked and knows how to please.

Edited by newhudson

4 hours ago, newhudson said:

My guess is you never even met him. You’re always complaining on here so perhaps you’re the problem. He’s the absolute opposite of this and the real deal. You prob came off as a time waster or perhaps an off night. He’s nothing but the best - sweet, jacked and knows how to please.

I notice that you tend to attack anybody who has dared to say one not-so-positive thing about this guy.

Yes, you had a great experience with him but....🤔🤷‍♂️

5 hours ago, newhudson said:

Hey man. You really need to stop attacking forum members. This forum has been created for us to share our opinions and experiences. If you disagree with anyone here, consider responding in a decent and respectful way.