Devon in NYC

Wanderoz
This topic is 1303 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

His website rates are considerably lower:

https://www.devonkeenan.site/

Address maps to the building on 14th with the short term studios for rent.

Thanks for bringing the website of Dr. Keenan to our attention. This guy is the real deal. His ad does indicate erotic among the choices which makes me wonder if he is a doctor. Maybe he offers more in a private session outside of his practice?

• 2 months later...

Thanks for bringing the website of Dr. Keenan to our attention. This guy is the real deal. His ad does indicate erotic among the choices which makes me wonder if he is a doctor. Maybe he offers more in a private session outside of his practice?

Bump! Maybe he likes to play doctor...

The question should be what kind of "Dr."? He surely isn't a medical doctor. And I doubt he has any other kind of legitimate doctorate tied to having a license, such as in Chiropractic, given that he would be risking his license by offering erotic massage so openly. So my guess would be a mail-order doctorate in a pseudo-science, based on the odd diploma-looking documents on his website.

In any event, he has a few bad reviews: https://classpass.com/studios/massage-therapy-by-dr-devon-keenan-new-york

And you're getting a clock-watcher. Here's his response to someone complaining they didn't get a full 60 minutes of massage as booked. Granted, that's a common client complaint (and often an unreasonable expectation), but his list of things that might eat into your time is long:

• "Client is 60 mins, what is described when booking in the system, and that includes room preparation after the previous Client, meeting with the person, diagnostics, finding out about specific needs, requests of certain areas of the body with further focus in work"

Sidebar: Are people really willing to pay this guy $170+ for a massage? There's no accounting for taste, but I mean...

The question should be what kind of "Dr."? He surely isn't a medical doctor. And I doubt he has any other kind of legitimate doctorate tied to having a license, such as in Chiropractic, given that he would be risking his license by offering erotic massage so openly. So my guess would be a mail-order doctorate in a pseudo-science, based on the odd diploma-looking documents on his website.

In any event, he has a few bad reviews: https://classpass.com/studios/massage-therapy-by-dr-devon-keenan-new-york

And you're getting a clock-watcher. Here's his response to someone complaining they didn't get a full 60 minutes of massage as booked. Granted, that's a common client complaint (and often an unreasonable expectation), but his list of things that might eat into your time is long:

• "Client is 60 mins, what is described when booking in the system, and that includes room preparation after the previous Client, meeting with the person, diagnostics, finding out about specific needs, requests of certain areas of the body with further focus in work"

Sidebar: Are people really willing to pay this guy $170+ for a massage? There's no accounting for taste, but I mean...

Dr. NO