Dancer at Swinging Richard's

bluedawg
This topic is 1320 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone encounter a big, strapping dancer at Swinging Richard's with preppy good looks, a goatee, and an amazing ass who drove a truck and worked part-time as an Atlanta-based realtor? Can't recall his name.... interested to hear the experiences of others.

Also remember a cute-as-fuck guy with sandy blonde hair, tight little body, who claimed to be a student studying contemporary American literature and especially loved David Foster Wallace.....he talked eloquently about his books while I worked a finger up his ass...

Anyone encounter a big, strapping dancer at Swinging Richard's with preppy good looks, a goatee, and an amazing ass who drove a truck and worked part-time as an Atlanta-based realtor? Can't recall his name.... interested to hear the experiences of others.

Also remember a cute-as-fuck guy with sandy blonde hair, tight little body, who claimed to be a student studying contemporary American literature and especially loved David Foster Wallace.....he talked eloquently about his books while I worked a finger up his ass...

Do you mean Brett?

Which one? The first I described? Could've been Brett. What else do you know about him, and thanks so much!

Brett is basically tall dark and handsome. Stunning. We’ve spent time together in the vip area. The first time I saw him I put a 20 in his shorts and told him to come and talk to me when he has time. He did. It was great.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was there once about 17-18 years ago and didn’t go in the private area. What goes on there and how much do you pay the dancer for what goes on? Thx.

You can just go in there and hang with the dancers or you can pay for a private space and time to do whatever you and the dancer agree to.

Pitt, just a little more information. You pay a cover charge at the door which entitles you sit in the main area and enjoy one or two dancers on the main stage. You can tip the dancers on stage or pay for a lap dance at your seat. Alternatively, you can pay a $15 fee to enter the VIP room and interact with the dancers there. You can do $20 lap dances with the dancers there or pay for additional time with the dancers in a spacious, very private room. The fee for those rooms begins at $140 for 15 minutes.