Reopening of XRated Establishments

Lazarus
This topic is 1397 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’ve noticed that peep shows & X rated establishments that were closed in several states due to the pandemic have reopened in the past month. I’ve been reading the comments on squirt.org in states such as Maryland, Connecticut, North Carolina & Pennsylvania. It seems like it is business as usual at these places. My question is: do you think it is a good idea for these places to be open & would you take a chance in going to them? Some of them actually are requiring masks to enter & even limiting capacity, but once you are inside you are free to do what you want.

It seems criminally negligent to open these places up now given that the US is seeing 45,000 new cases of Coronovirus every day. The people who visit can make their own choice about whether to risk infecting themselves, but risking their family and community to wider infection is unacceptable. </soapbox>

Edited by Hoover42