Request to delete a comment

Trick
This topic is 1402 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Most of us have felt some regret having posted something. There is deletion available for that. But when someone else asks you to delete, I would consider the source as we respect some people more than others. If it was an administrator, I would take the request more seriously.

I received a request to delete my comment on a thread that has now been deleted. The request was very polite but I did not know what to make of it. It was the first time I got such a request.

I received a similar request today, but have no idea which post it's about. Will have to wait to hear back from the individual, I suppose.

I received a request to delete my comment on a thread that has now been deleted. The request was very polite but I did not know what to make of it. It was the first time I got such a request.

on the left corner of your post you as the poster will see a delete option as posted by others already.

If a thread is deleted by the mgt. there's nothing you can do.