Anyone use FetLife for Massage/Kink? Interesting Post for DC

niceandthick
This topic is 1359 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have used FetLife to post for my amateur massage giving services. I have received a few inquiries, but nothing ever came of them. I also participate in some of the massage discussion threads on there.

I just saw an interesting post that might be of interest to guys in the DC area. It seems that the posting is for the more kinkier side of things. The posting may be a tough read for some...given that it is coming from the Fetish community. Proceed with caution.

This is a link to the Discussion Group where this was posted. I didn't want to link to the post directly as I don't know all the cross posting rules.:

Sensual and Erotic Massages

==

Four - one straight professional masseur (Asian/Indian) 60+ & 3 gay male masseurs (one Hispanic and two white males) invite males at our elite place in DC for full role & play satisfaction of submissive desires

Eight hands massage in DC NE for your full satisfaction and relaxation.

I am a gay male, with two other gay males and my friend, a straight male (a professional masseur) <xxxxxx> on FetLife, offer full body massage and full role play for submissive gay males at other elite gay male 's place in DC.

You can request for massage with bondage and spanking, or

you can include other submissive gay services, like fucking your sissy pussy or spanking, whipping, bondage, etc as per your choice during massage.

Gay submissive's desires are satisfied to your full satisfaction like service to Dom/Masters, being humiliated, insulted verbally, being beaten with pads or belts (no cuts or blood) safely, licking feet of Dom/Masters, licking and sucking dicks and getting fucked hard by us.

Cuddling and massage by four males to you together and you doing erotic massage to us.

Your full satisfaction to your desires is assured

• 1 month later...

Reading the ad I took "elite" to be in reference to the place, otherwise I think it would read "role play for submissive elite gays" but that's just my interpretation of the wording.

yeah, it's definitely open to interpretation. They refer to

at our elite place in DC
which sounds like a description of the place, but later say
at other elite gay male 's place in DC
which I read as referring to the guys involved. I'm probably over-analyzing the grammar.

I think they just got the grammar and wording wrong-I would bet elite is referring to the place.......but who knows for sure!?

I imagine it should read "at other gay male's elite place" but English may not be the writer's first language. Just my hunch! We are now both over-analyzing! Ha!

I think they just got the grammar and wording wrong-I would bet elite is referring to the place.......but who knows for sure!?

I imagine it should read "at other gay male's elite place" but English may not be the writer's first language. Just my hunch! We are now both over-analyzing! Ha!

and to continue overanalyzing - it'd be

• "at other gay males' elite place", if referring to an elite place that multiple gay males run...
  • "at another gay male's elite place" if the elite place is run by just one gay male.

Can you tell I enjoy grammar?

I have used FetLife to post for my amateur massage giving services. I have received a few inquiries, but nothing ever came of them. I also participate in some of the massage discussion threads on there.

I just saw an interesting post that might be of interest to guys in the DC area. It seems that the posting is for the more kinkier side of things. The posting may be a tough read for some...given that it is coming from the Fetish community. Proceed with caution.

This is a link to the Discussion Group where this was posted. I didn't want to link to the post directly as I don't know all the cross posting rules.:

Sensual and Erotic Massages

==

Four - one straight professional masseur (Asian/Indian) 60+ & 3 gay male masseurs (one Hispanic and two white males) invite males at our elite place in DC for full role & play satisfaction of submissive desires

Eight hands massage in DC NE for your full satisfaction and relaxation.

I am a gay male, with two other gay males and my friend, a straight male (a professional masseur) <xxxxxx> on FetLife, offer full body massage and full role play for submissive gay males at other elite gay male 's place in DC.

You can request for massage with bondage and spanking, or

you can include other submissive gay services, like fucking your sissy pussy or spanking, whipping, bondage, etc as per your choice during massage.

Gay submissive's desires are satisfied to your full satisfaction like service to Dom/Masters, being humiliated, insulted verbally, being beaten with pads or belts (no cuts or blood) safely, licking feet of Dom/Masters, licking and sucking dicks and getting fucked hard by us.

Cuddling and massage by four males to you together and you doing erotic massage to us.

Your full satisfaction to your desires is assured

I am wondering if this is the Indian-American guy in NE who rents out part of his house as an AirBnB & was caught secretly filming guys staying there and was always asking the if they are interested in participating in group sex or orgies? He says he is straight and has a girlfriend, yet seems to pop up at odd and inopportune times when guys staying there are having sex.