are more str8 guys getting into PA rings?

Guest jeffboy
This topic is 8640 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest jeffboy

it's well known that the str8s follow 2 years after the gays...overheard a fascinating conversation between 3 guys working at Kinko (all seemed str8) about the friend of one who had a PA done and the effect on his sex life and girlfriend etc - they all seemed alarmed and fascinated and thrilled by it. that simple copy job took a long time for me to finish...

Any one else heard about how PA's are being taken up by str8s - they sure do get into eyebrows!

I had one for a couple of years - was fun but made fucking a bit difficult after a while. Still find the look of them very HOT.

cya...Jeff

Guest Manluvr

Actually, they have been for quite a while now.......

To be honest, it's the more "mainstream" gay guys who are getting into piercing these days.

Years ago, it was more the fringe groups hipsters, punksters, etc.) who were doing the piercing thing. Genital piercings are (and have been for a long time) popular among the leathermen crowd.

But, as for straights, they have been getting pierced, "down there" and elsewhere, for quite some time.

Having followed the rec.arts.bodyart USENET group for the past 7 years, I was always surprised to see that a large percentage of guys who posted, talking about PAs and other genital piercings, were more often straight than gay.

Admittedly, they were probably more of the "hip"

crowd, cutting-edge and all that, but as time went by, more and more were posting from very mainstream backgrounds. And, they always talked about the reaction or effect on their wives/girlfriends. Gay guys always seemed to be in the minority of posters there.

I think all of this development simply reflects the fact that piercing has become more middle class and "acceptable" to the broad middle of society, whatever the orientation of the guy

involved. And, I say: GREAT! The more metal the better--especially "down there." LUV playing with it and wish more guys had it.

RE: Actually, they have been for quite a while now.......

Ouch!!! One more question...why Prince Albert, or is it for obvious reasons?

Thanks.

Guest TravisNYC

think the name "Prince Albert" has some reference to the Edwardian days when it was very stylish with the upper crust of society. men would attach a chain to the ring and properly restrain it against one thigh. at least that's what I heard. always afraid of cracking a tooth when I'm with someone who has one!!!

Prince Albert was Queen Victoria's husband. He was rumoured to have a PA and to have a large cock. with the tight trousers worn in the early part of the 19th century it was neccesary to tie his cock to his leg.....lucky queen!

Archived