Dumb Question – RM Reviews

xyz48B
This topic is 1395 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guys talk about looking here (of course) for scuttlebutt on guys, but also reviews. I’m assuming that of course means daddy’s but also RM. Thing is, all I get is how long and if the pictures are accurate or not. How do others get these RM reviews that are more extensive? I apologize for what I suspect is a stupid question...

Thanks! I never knew there was actual texts!

I’m using a VPN now, but I still don’t see text in the reviews???

Your vpn should use a location outside of the US. I have norton 360 and it recently introduced a VPN component. When I turn it on I select the country I want to use for location and usually pick Germany. Then I can see the reviews with comments

Your vpn should use a location outside of the US. I have norton 360 and it recently introduced a VPN component. When I turn it on I select the country I want to use for location and usually pick Germany. Then I can see the reviews with comments

I set my VPN to Frankfurt, Germany and still no text. I then tried a Chrome browser. This time I got text on one review. So, I surmise that it doesn’t work with Safari and most reviewers don’t leave text. Would those be correct?

The free way in USA, which I learned on this forum:

1. Go to https://nl.hideproxy.me/index.php and if boxes aren't checked, check them.

2. Go to a provider's reviewer link, like this https://rent.men/NickSterling/reviews/ . Paste that URL in the "hideme" proxy's box, and then you'll see text, if there is any.

That proxy link isn't working for me on safari.

the hideme proxy VPN page format has changed a bit, I now see......

I have much better luck in Google Chrome getting past the RM "privacy accept" checkbox than I do in my normal Firefox.......

go here https://hide.me/en/proxy and use the "browse anonymously on the fly" box at right....set country to Germany.....enter RM profile URL and click "go".....accept the RM privacy thing up to a couple or three times......should then get to the regular profile, but text in the reviews, if even offered by the reviewer, is now visible.......

there seem to be hideme proxy site download options on the page, but I only occasionally use it to read text reviews, so never bothered.......

Edited by azdr0710

So, I surmise that it doesn’t work with Safari and most reviewers don’t leave text. Would those be correct?

A VPN will work with Safari, but if you start your browsing session before activating your VPN, Rentmen may only recognize your original location and therefore show you the USA version without reviews. You can probably get around this by using a "private browsing" window (File > New Private Window) after turning on your VPN.