Hiring from rentmen - incall or outcall???

Drod1474
This topic is 1408 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’m considering hiring from rentmen, but I always debate whether to do incall or outcall. One issue I have with outcall is whether or not I will get taken advantage of. Maybe I’m just paranoid, but I’m worried the person I hire might threaten with me with calling the hotel management or police unless I pay them a lot more money. He could make quite the scene and/or just lead to a lot of headaches and misery. I definitely would not have them at my house. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

One issue I have with outcall is whether or not I will get taken advantage of.

In or Out, you can get taken advantage of and/or have scary incidents. My rule is... Always check here first, strictly I go to them when at home in NYC and they come to me when I’m in a hotel. The last time I had a masseur come to me, he was high on something, rang the wrong apartment, somehow got in, went to wrong apartment and had an altercation with my neighbor. Never again! However, I do love the luxury of a masseur coming to my hotel room.

Maybe I'm lucky but out of town or in town, I've never had a problem with someone on Rentmen once they arrive (I only do people who have had references on that site). The bigger problem I HAVE experienced is with people either not showing up, or showing up late due to shit going on in their lives. A few never showed up at all. I had one guy who came 5 hours late but made up for it by turning a 2 hour session into a 5 hour session. Gotta love that.