Penis vacuum pumping clubs

DickAndDash
This topic is 1409 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://www.pumptoys.com/menu.

This website used to have a Forum for pumpers to discuss pumping techniques, etc. It appears that it is being revamped and not available now. However, this company has an extensive selection of equipment to choose from. An old friend of mine was into daily pumping and swore by this company. He was also part of an online pumping group but haven’t seen or talked to him in a couple of years. I’ll try to touch base with him again and see if he know anything.

Perhaps an email to the owner of PumpToys might yield the information you’re seeking.

I'm picturing a country club-like membership process of getting accepted into this group.

'Sir, we'll need you to disclose what MODEL of penis pump you're using, as well as three character references who have seen you naked and can vouch for your masturabatory demeanor.'

masturabatory demeanor

I'm dying

Thank you for input

You'll see plenty of threads similar to yours and I hope you'll find what you're looking for. There was a long old thread in the deli about jerk off groups in the Deli, unfortunately I couldn't find it.

I hope nobody gets offended by my suggestion ;) Lately to some it's been like:

TanEssentialEelelephant-size_restricted.gif