Scam attacks masseurs

Richardbl
This topic is 1438 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Some of my regular masseurs sent it to me. He got this few hours ago

"I'm Marvin Sapp by name, I'm giving out $3,500 and above , to all Small Business and workers that are Struggling to survive throughout this deadly COVID -19 pandemic . I will send your own $3,500 to your bank OR IF YOU'VE WELLSFARGO BANK OR BOA i can make cashdeposit to your bank immediately. get back to me with your name. "

Some of my regular masseurs sent it to me. He got this few hours ago

"I'm Marvin Sapp by name, I'm giving out $3,500 and above , to all Small Business and workers that are Struggling to survive throughout this deadly COVID -19 pandemic . I will send your own $3,500 to your bank OR IF YOU'VE WELLSFARGO BANK OR BOA i can make cashdeposit to your bank immediately. get back to me with your name. "

Just another Nigerian scam... reminds me of a hijacked email saying things like: "I lost my passport I need money, I'm stuck in Morocco", etc.

Guest fm0322

These ads creep up occasionally and I’ve always wondered if anyone falls for it. It is so blatantly crap that a preschooler would laugh.