A Sky-High Assignation-Physical Shortcumings-Cheated A Bit

Gar1eth
This topic is 1408 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The title has nothing to do with drugs or being in an airplane. The guy that I just met was 6'5". And with his height-therein lies the problem.

Background Info:

As I've mentioned before, I'm underendowed-or at the very low end of the normal scale at 5". As a top on meeting guys for the first time, I'm always a bit worried about how large their buttocks are. If the cheeks are too large, I can't gain access. I realize most tops may have that problem to some extent. But for us shorties, it's worse.

Compounding my shortness are

1). I'm on the low end of normal for height at 5'9"

2) Due to age and my physical condition (or rather lack of), I don't have the strongest erection. And I can lose it easily.

Considering everything; sometimes I realize I'm lucky to be about to top at all. I found even when younger (but I didn't have sex until my 40's and I'm in my 50's now-so not that long ago) and even more so now that there is really only one position where I can top successfully. That's with the guy on his back-butt at the end of the bed- me standing beside the bed, over him-with his legs either in the air or resting on my shoulders. This position affords me the best possibility of access. And to tell the truth, I'd probably like this position best anyway as I'm a face and chest guy. Plus I can stoke the guy-and hopefully lean over to kiss while I'm inside him-although frequently leaning over that far causes me to involuntarily disengage.

Factors that work against me

1. If the bed is too tall -or too low to the ground-ie just a mattress on the floor.

2. If the "cheeks" are too large as I discussed above. And taller guys tend to have larger cheeks. This guy I'm talking about now was 6'5". He's probably the tallest guy I've even been with. And while I love tall guys, he unfortunately had proportionately sized cheeks.

3. I've noticed over the years that the position of the anus can vary a bit/or maybe it's just the geometry in relation to the cheeks. Some seem to be positioned more frontwards towards the tallywacker. Some seem positioned a bit more toward the back. The forward position ones are easier for me to reach.

THE MEET:

I was excited to meet this guy because he was cute. And I love tall guys. I was worried about physical matters. But I decided to see how things went once I got to his place.

Well I get there and he is every inch 6'5" and cute. But he does have big cheeks-so I'm concerned. Then we get to the bedroom. Not only is it an enormous king-sized bed. But with the frame the top of the bed is probably reaches midway between my bellybutton and my breastbone. That's way too high for me to stand next to the bed and be able to top. Possibly if he had had a big city phonebook, I could have stood on that. But those are scarcer than hen's teeth these days.

Now I'm really worried. #1. It's embarrassing. #2. I hate disappointing my partner.

THE CHEAT

He really liked making out. And I do too. He really wanted to bottom for me. I would have really liked that too. But I was almost positive that wasn't gong to work. SO while we were kissing I kept stroking. He liked it a lot. He did say he wanted me to cum first. But I said I was having a good time-which I was. And I stroked him until he came.

It wasn't what either of us wanted most. But honestly with everything going against me the way it was- his height, his large cheeks, my shortcummings, and the height of the bed, I just don't see how it could have worked out.

Luckily for me, he seemed fairly satisfied by it. And afterwards he returned the favor after he recovered a bit.

Gman

Edited by Gar1eth

The title has nothing to do with drugs or being in an airplane. The guy that I just met was 6'5". And with his height-therein lies the problem.

Background Info:

As I've mentioned before, I'm underendowed-or at the very low end of the normal scale at 5". As a top on meeting guys for the first time, I'm always a bit worried about how large their buttocks are. If the cheeks are too large, I can't gain access. I realize most tops may have that problem to some extent. But for us shorties, it's worse.

2) Due to age and my physical condition (or rather lack of), I don't have the strongest erection. And I can lose it easily.

Considering everything; sometimes I realize I'm lucky to be about to top at all. I found even when younger (but I didn't have sex until my 40's and I'm in my 50's now-so not that long ago) and even more so now that there is really only one position where I can top successfully. That's with the guy on his back-butt at the end of the bed- me standing beside the bed, over him-with his legs either in the air or resting on my shoulders. This position affords me the best possibility of access. And to tell the truth, I'd probably like this position best anyway as I'm a face and chest guy. Plus I can stoke the guy-and hopefully lean over to kiss while I'm inside him-although frequently leaning over that far causes me to involuntarily disengage.

1. If the bed is too tall -or too low to the ground-ie just a mattress on the floor.

2. If the "cheeks" are too large as I discussed above. And taller guys tend to have larger cheeks. This guy I'm talking about now was 6'5". He's probably the tallest guy I've even been with. And while I love tall guys, he unfortunately had proportionately sized cheeks.

3. I've noticed over the years that the position of the anus can vary a bit/or maybe it's just the geometry in relation to the cheeks. Some seem to be positioned more frontwards towards the tallywacker. Some seem positioned a bit more toward the back. The forward position ones are easier for me to reach.

THE MEET:

I was excited to meet this guy because he was cute. And I love tall guys. I was worried about physical matters. But I decided to see how things went once I got to his place.

Well I get there and he is every inch 6'5" and cute. But he does have big cheeks-so I'm concerned. Then we get to the bedroom. Not only is it an enormous king-sized bed. But with the frame the top of the bed is probably reaches midway between my bellybutton and my breastbone. That's way too high for me to stand next to the bed and be able to top. Possibly if he had had a big city phonebook, I could have stood on that. But those are scarcer than hen's teeth these days.

Now I'm really worried. #1. It's embarrassing. #2. I hate disappointing my partner.

THE CHEAT

He really liked making out. And I do too. He really wanted to bottom for me. I would have really liked that too. But I was almost positive that wasn't gong to work. SO while we were kissing I kept stroking. He liked it a lot. He did say he wanted me to cum first. But I said I was having a good time-which I was. And I stroked him until he came.

It wasn't what either of us wanted most. But honestly with everything going against me the way it was- his height, his large cheeks, my shortcummings, and the height of the bed, I just don't see how it could have worked out.

Luckily for me, he seemed fairly satisfied by it. And afterwards he returned the favor after he recovered a bit.

Gman

Gman, I really feel for you. I’m 5’6” and at 50 yo I became totally impotent. Fortunately, I’m a bottom. Now that you have broken into the bedroom with your gentleman, I image it will be easier to talk about. I think you’ll be able to figure it out with pillows, positions, lounge chairs, counters... I’m sure you’ll get it done. Just done give up. Very best of luck!

Background Info:

THE MEET:

THE CHEAT

Gman

Thank you for your refreshing honesty!

Have you thought about trying to top missionary position and with his legs up or spread eagle? Maybe if he's on a sling you can always be able to reach despite large buttocks.