In 2020 butt hair is IN

Smurof
This topic is 1387 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I watched a new episode of Celebrity Family Feud. In the fast money questions at the end of the game, one of them was to name a body part that is not sexy for men to have hair, and one of the contestants guessed butt, and the survey said - 2 out of 50! Back was the not at all surprising runaway winner with the remainder of 48.

I'm having a newer nicer picture of my ass taken next month, as it's long overdue, although I now have some muscles upstairs I'm proud of which weren't there in early 2019 when the photo was taken. I love my "middle aged man trying to get fit" pecs, but my bottom looks better.

It would be nice if there was a way to run a survey on here, butt (spelled wrong on purpose) I'll just ask your opinion. Should the new pic still be a hairy one or have a smooth look? I'll go by a majority rules consensus, and shave or not shave on my 49th birthday in a couple of weeks.

A fuzzy butt has always been a thing for me. Once had a buddy with a very sexy fuzzy behind that we all nicknamed fuzzybutt. He was a popular bottom in my circle of friends, lol.

Of course people have all types of preferences (hairy vs. smooth)but I think that there’s a surge in the appreciation and liking of the hairy male ass.

A funny example is this physical therapy video that went viral on YouTube... take a look and check out the comments....

Everyone went crazy over this guy’s hairy butt. That video got the highest amount of views than any of their other videos.

I watched a new episode of Celebrity Family Feud. In the fast money questions at the end of the game, one of them was to name a body part that is not sexy for men to have hair, and one of the contestants guessed butt, and the survey said - 2 out of 50! Back was the not at all surprising runaway winner with the remainder of 48.

I'm having a newer nicer picture of my ass taken next month, as it's long overdue, although I now have some muscles upstairs I'm proud of which weren't there in early 2019 when the photo was taken. I love my "middle aged man trying to get fit" pecs, but my bottom looks better.

It would be nice if there was a way to run a survey on here, butt (spelled wrong on purpose) I'll just ask your opinion. Should the new pic still be a hairy one or have a smooth look? I'll go by a majority rules consensus, and shave or not shave on my 49th birthday in a couple of weeks.

take two before and after.

Of course people have all types of preferences (hairy vs. smooth)but I think that there’s a surge in the appreciation and liking of the hairy male ass.

A funny example is this physical therapy video that went viral on YouTube... take a look and check out the comments....

Everyone went crazy over this guy’s hairy butt. That video got the highest amount of views than any of their other videos.

That's almost exactly the distribution I have on my butt

My butt isn't hairy, but the crack is. Go figure. I started shaving it and it feels SO much better (assplay, rimming, etc.) But everyone is different. Ironically I get totally turned on my hairy chested guys, but I like shaved balls and shaved holes. Go figure. Although "hairless" black guys really turn me on too. Actually all hot guys turn me on. haha