Berlin Provider who frequented NYC ?

dcman
This topic is 1412 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Guys, do you happen to know of a Berlin Provider who came or comes to NYC ? The last 4 digits of his German phone is 7620. If you think you know, please PM . Just trying to relocate him, it has been a long while and I don't see any familiar ads. I cannot remember his name either..... Thanks for any help.

Hey Guys, do you happen to know of a Berlin Provider who came or comes to NYC ? The last 4 digits of his German phone is 7620. If you think you know, please PM . Just trying to relocate him, it has been a long while and I don't see any familiar ads. I cannot remember his name either..... Thanks for any help.

There are some amazing internet data miners here. It might be helpful if you could provide a few more specifics: approximate age, height, build, hairy, smooth, eye/hair colors, tattoos, piercings, any accent.