Professional vs. College-Amateur Workspace

orville
This topic is 1418 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

When you arrive to the masseur's home and see the facilities, what kind of workspace, layout, or objects (besides a table) can give you a hint that you are about to have a professional experience or an amateur delivery provided by a college or inexperienced guy, so you can maybe call it off and avoid a bad experience? Pictures are welcome.

I've gotten gross massages at parlors, and on people's tables, and absolute badass ones on hotel room beds. Ever have someone join ya in on a shower? I once got in and had someone say, "Hey, wait for me!" and got a rubdown in the shower. Reverse is also true. So look for pizza out in open, stanky animals, dog/cat hairs everywhere, condoms in the bathroom trashcan, TV set on, horrible lighting/environment/music, oh my I could go on forever with annoying things I'm sure we have all seen, lol. Though usually the first hints to call it off start coming your way before you even get there... like in text messages when you ask questions and look at reviews on this forum.

Edited by jcarper

When you arrive to the masseur's home and see the facilities, what kind of workspace, layout, or objects (besides a table) can give you a hint that you are about to have a professional experience or an amateur delivery provided by a college or inexperienced guy, so you can maybe call it off and avoid a bad experience? Pictures are welcome.

Sure, a messy layout can be a tip off. But I have been to masseur's homes that sent all the right signals.....such as clean and professional looking....and received a terrible massage session. And I have also been to a few masseur's homes that left a little to be desired appearance wise and had a fantastic massage session. The hints you are looking for are BEFORE you arrive. Is their ad professional looking, are they prompt in text/voicemail replies, if you talk on the phone do you get a good vibe, what is their massage training , etc. Those are clues to tell the duds from the studs. Do your homework before, that way you won't have to leave once you arrive.