Mexico City DF

GregM
This topic is 1406 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So quick question. Have any of you hookers worked in DF? What were your experiences? I'll be down there in three months and if its lucrative enough I'd post the exact dates and such. Course clients feel free to give your thoughts as well.

Hugs,

Greg

Based on his blog herby I summon our expert in Mexico @Benjamin_Nicholas !

So quick question. Have any of you hookers worked in DF? What were your experiences? I'll be down there in three months and if its lucrative enough I'd post the exact dates and such. Course clients feel free to give your thoughts as well.

Well, howdy.

I've never worked independently in the DF, but think that CDMX is one of the most spectacular cities in the world.

That said, there's a penchant for the light hair/eyes guy there (the 'all-American' look as I was told), as much of the city is dark hair/eyes. I can't say for sure how successful an independent visit would be, but there's no lack of things to do in the event a dance card doesn't fill up.

I go every 40-60 days. I stay for 4-5 days at a time. I always feel safe, but a lot of that comes from speaking Spanish and being able to communicate on a local level. Eat a lot. Drink a lot. Dance a lot. It's an energetic, friendly city.

Oh, and the weather is awesome.

Guest davebk

I love CDMX, and would think a provider would do well - though likely would end up picking up foreign travelers more than locals. I always stay at the Four Seasons - which is pretty secluded but easy walking distance to quite a bit to do. It also feels very safe.

I love CDMX, and would think a provider would do well - though likely would end up picking up foreign travelers more than locals. I always stay at the Four Seasons - which is pretty secluded but easy walking distance to quite a bit to do. It also feels very safe.

Love my stays there too. The spa is great :)