Self-sucking provider in LA?

jeezifonly
This topic is 1351 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There’s not a (gay) man out there who at some point, probably age 13 or 14?- attempted to get his lips to meet his cock. Or get enough of it in his mouth to blow himself. Obviously, success takes a number of conditions to be aligned...I know there are grown adult men whose ‘conditions’ were aligned in their youth and they stayed with it (along with yoga...) but I don’t see anyone who makes that a drawing card in their ads. Anyone with intel on a SoCal (LA) provider who might not advertise it, but can and will show off his talent in person? I’m fascinated by the idea. He’s likely to be the only guy to emerge from lockdown with a satisfied smile...

Not the same as self-sucking but......

I have no real idea if it’s unusual but it only happened to me one time....

(missionary position, of course) guy is f*cking me & sucking me at the same time....

he wasn’t particularly a small frame - maybe 6’1” / 180 build....but I guess he was what would be called “limber”.....

I enjoyed it.....my memory keeps it as a nice ”experience“.

Not the same as self-sucking but......

I have no real idea if it’s unusual but it only happened to me one time....

(missionary position, of course) guy is f*cking me & sucking me at the same time....

Not to hijack this thread on self-sucking, Ivan McXXL of Chicago and the legendary Kristian Elix of Los Angeles are such mavens in the art of sucking and fucking at the same time!

@jeezifonly There're a few pictures in Kristian's private gallery that might interest you. Seems he's accomplished in what you're looking for and he's in Los Angeles.

Edited by RomanticRick

Not to hijack this thread on self-sucking, Ivan McXXL of Chicago and the legendary Kristian Elix of Los Angeles are such mavens in the art of sucking and fucking at the same time!

@jeezifonly There're a few pictures in Kristian's private gallery that might interest you. Seems he's accomplished in what you're looking for and he's in Los Angeles.

It's Friday, June 5, 2020, and I just arrived at this thread. Yes, when I had a paid membership at RM, I viewed hot Kristian enjoying himself. I thought, yes! For one of my birthday gifts to myself, I'll fly to Los Angeles which is an hour away from San Francisco and visit Kristian.

One of my requests will be my watching him self suck his gorgeous "blessing."

With COVID-19 impairing "EVERYTHING and EVERYONE," I might not be able to obtain my wish and desire and initial gift

Edited by Axiom2001

There’s not a (gay) man out there who at some point, probably age 13 or 14?- attempted to get his lips to meet his cock. Or get enough of it in his mouth to blow himself. Obviously, success takes a number of conditions to be aligned...I know there are grown adult men whose ‘conditions’ were aligned in their youth and they stayed with it (along with yoga...) but I don’t see anyone who makes that a drawing card in their ads. Anyone with intel on a SoCal (LA) provider who might not advertise it, but can and will show off his talent in person? I’m fascinated by the idea. He’s likely to be the only guy to emerge from lockdown with a satisfied smile...

There is 1 in Charlotte

https://rent.men/Hulksterboiii

• 1 month later...