Fake abs Rodmed from Boston

Richardbl
This topic is 1371 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm curious did anyone had an appointment with him?!

I check his pictures. His abdominal muscles are completely photoshopped. I would say that it has done a good photoshop job.

https://rentmasseur.com/rodmed

If you met with him and confirmed they were photoshopped in person I apologise. But the pics look to me like they are edited and filtered with whatever methods used (color saturation, theme filters, smoothing, sharpness, contrast, etc)

Photoshopped implies false, fake, physically altered to specifically add, remove, augment, or reduce.

If you met with him and confirmed they were photoshopped in person I apologise. But the pics look to me like they are edited and filtered with whatever methods used (color saturation, theme filters, smoothing, sharpness, contrast, etc)

Photoshopped implies false, fake, physically altered to specifically add, remove, augment, or reduce.

His abs & his pecs, too Strange color choice to ‘define’ them

• 1 month later...

OMG, sometimes you act like teenagers. The guy is handsome, provides the service with his hands, and maybe some other thing. I don't care about his abs.

Obviously HE thinks it matters or he wouldn't go through the effort of photoshopping his pictures! It's a weird thing to do.

He's the one who made an issue of his abs with the fake photo, not the guy who pointed out the deception in this forum.

You think he is "handsome"....okay, but does he look like the photo provided or did he alter that, too? Would you care about that since he isn't using his face to provide the service? I simply don't get your logic.

Why bother including photos at all if they are misleading? Have a text only ad if looks don't matter.

He should use real photos or he shouldn't post pictures at all.