Hot guys on Protest Coverage

Trick
This topic is 1304 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and Morgan Chesky of NBC.

A few days ago, I think it was Morgan Chesky I saw in a shirt that outlined what seemed like a very nice physique - hadn't noticed that before. Yum.

I watch MSNBC a lot, and would also add their reporters Garrett Haake, Cal Perry, Vaughn Hillyard, and Keir Simmons.

A few days ago, I think it was Morgan Chesky I saw in a shirt that outlined what seemed like a very nice physique - hadn't noticed that before. Yum.

He’s worn several well fitting shirts that outlined that very nice physique during this protest coverage. He seems to like blues and grays

I watch MSNBC a lot, and would also add their reporters Garrett Haake, Cal Perry, Vaughn Hillyard, and Keir Simmons.

Regarding MSNBC dudes, Matt Bradley gets my 1st place vote.....super cute face.....when he leaves the top of his shirt unbuttoned revealing a hairy chest, he moves up even higher than 1st place.

Those are boring corp shill reporters, boring, lame and basic. I'll take my hunk and a real journalist Ben Swan [MEDIA=instagram]B_LggURjyBm[/MEDIA]

Hugs,

Greg

You don’t have to shoot down other people’s preferences just to express yours, you know.

I started this thread in the spirit of fun, please don’t get it locked by derogatory remarks.

You don’t have to shoot down other people’s preferences just to express yours, you know.

I started this thread in the spirit of fun, please don’t get it locked by derogatory remarks.

Maybe try being less sensitive? Unless you're one of the reporters.

Hugs,

Greg