Unsavable photo format?

This topic is 1422 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I posted this photo in the Gallery, but it seems to be in a format that can't be saved into a format which will be recognized by my photo applications (photoshop, photo explosion). Do any of you know (1) why that is, and (2) if there's a way to turn it into a savable format? Pretty weird, because I post tons of photos, and I've never had that happen to me before.

Oi-Jqc-Gcif-Q.jpg

I posted this photo in the Gallery, but it seems to be in a format that can't be saved into a format which will be recognized by my photo applications (photoshop, photo explosion). Do any of you know (1) why that is, and (2) if there's a way to turn it into a savable format? Pretty weird, because I post tons of photos, and I've never had that happen to me before.

Oi-Jqc-Gcif-Q.jpg

Send the model to my house. I’ll take a new picture of him and then post that picture. I’ll forward you a copy of the picture, too.??

When I copy the image location, it indicates it's just a .jpg file. Nothing out of the ordinary there. There are all sorts of tools you can use to open the photo and save it with a new name and/or file type, though. If you're using Windows 10, you can simply use the built in snipping tool to capture that area of the screen and then save it. When I want to manipulate photos I have on my hard drive, I open them with a free program called Irfanview and then save them under a new file name of my choosing (or overwrite the existing file if I don't care about keeping it).

Oi-Jqc-Gcif-Q.jpg

I also was able to download it and open it in photoshop. However I had to click on the picture first, (which opened it up in a covering partial window, then I control-clicked it on my mac laptop, which brought up a context menu and chose "save picture as ..."