Spa Tips

paulvanl
This topic is 1288 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

when you’re at a spa getting a massage and you’re not sure if HE is on the table because it could possibly be a legit spa, what are some ways to suggest it to the masseur/encourage you’re cool with it? I go to one in my town and the guy is really hot but has always kept it professional. I was thinking of next time having the tip on the table by me when he walks in?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say that subtle hints are the way to go, if it's a legit establishment. Money on the table seems like a bit much. I had a guy at a legit place who gave me a massage, but nothing happened. I gave him a quick look below the belt on the way out, and the next time I left my underwear (no locker room) on the top of my clothes pile. Left my arms hanging down to the side, didn't flinch away when his leg pressed against my arm. that sort of thing. It worked.

My experience in spa setting has been that if the masseur is interested or available for anything more, somehow he manages to rub against or learn in, of in some way touch/graze you...maybe even lingering a bit too long in a sensual place. Those who are definitely not into anything would be as far away as possible...making it almost impossible to touch them even if you were trying. I always pay no attention to the "leave your underwear on" signs in some places.

In a truly legit spa, I find pointing my cock downwards between my legs feels a little aggressive. If I'm not already hard when I flip onto my back, I position my dick to the left or right over my thigh, so that it doesn't look obvious but the masseur will have to deal with it (or not deal with it) when draping for legwork. I also leave my hands at the side of the table so that they can brush themselves against it if they are trying to test the waters.

That said, most masseurs at legit places aren't going to risk their livelihood on jerking off some new client they just met. Even if the guy is willing, it might take several visits to establish a rapport.

My experience in spa setting has been that if the masseur is interested or available for anything more, somehow he manages to rub against or learn in, of in some way touch/graze you...maybe even lingering a bit too long in a sensual place. Those who are definitely not into anything would be as far away as possible...making it almost impossible to touch them even if you were trying. I always pay no attention to the "leave your underwear on" signs in some places.

so that was my other question, it’s okay to take you’re underwear off even if there is a sign saying to leave underwear on? I hate having underwear on during a massage whether it’s professional or not.

so that was my other question, it’s okay to take you’re underwear off even if there is a sign saying to leave underwear on? I hate having underwear on during a massage whether it’s professional or not.

In which type of spa do they have such a sign? I've never seen one in any place I've gone to. Maybe in a high end co-ed spa? I would not enjoy such a massage with the goods all tightened up and left untouched. I wouldn't want to pay for such an experience. It would just frustrate me.

In which type of spa do they have such a sign? I've never seen one in any place I've gone to. Maybe in a high end co-ed spa? I would not enjoy such a massage with the goods all tightened up and left untouched. I wouldn't want to pay for such an experience. It would just frustrate me.

I go to a place in town, it is coed but it’s your typical Asian run spa. I think they just have them up so that they don’t get in trouble if an undercover comes.

I stopped in a different location of the gym chain I went to (Bally's Total Fitness, that's how long ago it was) because they had a masseur on staff. I was early for the massage so I jumped in the hot tub, naked. It was in the open pool area but this particular location alternated men & women on different days, so just guys out there. A few minutes later one of the employees came by, clapped his hands, and asked "Everyone got their bathing suits on?" I guess one of the members complained.

A couple other locations of that chain were pretty "active" :-) Co-ed so they had saunas/steamrooms in the individual locker rooms, I got lots of action there.

As others have suggested, a tip on the table is awkward and probably would be taken as offensive to most. Be naked when he enters the room. Uncovered. If he drapes you, fine, but show that you’re comfortable being naked and seen. I think it’s ok to moan a little - again, use some sanity and don’t go overboard. Obviously helps when you turn over to have an erection. If when things end, there is no happy ending, and he asks if you want more time, I think it’s ok to ask for 15 more minutes. If at this point, there is no ending, hope you enjoyed the rub and the masseur may require more visits or maybe just doesn’t provide.

Remember at the end of the day, you’re paying for a massage and that’s what you got.

in NYC, there are maybe 20 spots that are bacially guaranteed happy endings. Enjoy!

I stopped in a different location of the gym chain I went to (Bally's Total Fitness, that's how long ago it was) because they had a masseur on staff. I was early for the massage so I jumped in the hot tub, naked. It was in the open pool area but this particular location alternated men & women on different days, so just guys out there. A few minutes later one of the employees came by, clapped his hands, and asked "Everyone got their bathing suits on?" I guess one of the members complained.

A couple other locations of that chain were pretty "active" :) Co-ed so they had saunas/steamrooms in the individual locker rooms, I got lots of action there.

@poolboy48220 - I'll bet you they complained cuz they didn't look as good as you in your birthday suit.

I’ve had a pretty handsome provider at a legit treatment center in Vegas tell me that I had the right to choose to be nude or not under the drapes. First time I was too shy and the second time I wasn’t. It was pure legit as nothing happened, but I did leave some pre-cum stains on the sheet.

I always have my cock pointing downward and usually right against my thigh so the masseur brushes it when he does my legs. In my experience, if the therapist does not want to engage in a sexual way, he will use the draping to move it out of the way.

I also like to keep my hands at the edge of the table; I love feeling the masseur brush against my fingertips, especially the head of his cock through his pants. Once again, if he doesn't want to, he can reposition my arms, and non-verbally signal that he's not interested/doesn't want to.

At that point, if it's a no-go, just relax and enjoy the massage (hopefully it's a good one).

Edited by nycmassageme

I usually will take my entire clothes off and will get on the massage table without going under the sheets with my cock pointing down. If I notice that the masseur has no problem going near my ass or cock then when I turn around I make eye contact and I will point to my cock. I’ve had masseurs say no but most of them If they’ve already been massaging my ass and touching my cock when rubbing my things will do it.

• 2 months later...

If you really don't know about the place, it's kind of dicey to be forward especially the first time. I'd just see how the first time goes, if the massage was good and I was hoping to come again I'd tip a bit extra ~$20 over the standard tip so he remembers me and see how it goes the next time. As for being naked on the table first time out...that's bolder than I would be. What I have done is place the towel such that my thighs are covered but the towel only comes halfway up my butt. If he pulls the towel over your back nothing's happening lol.