IML 2020

jonnychgo
This topic is 1401 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, this would have been IML weekend here in Chicago. So odd to think of Memorial Day weekend and no leathermen causing trouble up and down Michigan Avenue.

While not personally into the Leather scene, I do enjoying going to Leather Mart. In addition, I have had some great hires. Last year, was Ray Dalton and Maxx Stark. I was supposed to meet up with Joel Someone, but he got his timing confused and stood me up (he DID apologize profusely when he got my text but I was on my way home by then). And a couple of years ago, I had my first AMAZING session with Sherman Maus (IronMaus on here).

Hopefully the world is in a better place and it can take place in 2021! If so, Maus please come back!

I so agree with you Jonny! I haven't missed visiting the Leather Mart for the past 15 years and loved every minute of it. I was so nice when the venues were The Hyatt Hotel, The Marriott Marquis, and The Palmer House; but now since it has been at The Congress Hotel for the past few years it has deteriorated somewhat. IML has announced tentative new dates for 2020 which are September 24-27, but Alas!, still at the Congress.

I so agree with you Jonny! I haven't missed visiting the Leather Mart for the past 15 years and loved every minute of it. I was so nice when the venues were The Hyatt Hotel, The Marriott Marquis, and The Palmer House; but now since it has been at The Congress Hotel for the past few years it has deteriorated somewhat. IML has announced tentative new dates for 2020 which are September 24-27, but Alas!, still at the Congress.

When I first started going it was at the Congress, then went more "upscale". Somehow for me, the Congress seems "grimy" perfect for IML! :-). So September eh? Well, unless there is a vaccine by then, not only will STIs spike across the country but COVID too!

When I first started going it was at the Congress, then went more "upscale". Somehow for me, the Congress seems "grimy" perfect for IML! :). So September eh? Well, unless there is a vaccine by then, not only will STIs spike across the country but COVID too!

And most will survive and not die.

Hugs,

Greg