Glue Guns & Masks

Epigonos
This topic is 1434 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Some time ago I bought a package of about fifty masks. They are NOT N95's but are the ones I most commonly see other people wearing. The ear string attachments are not very securely attached and as I'm not that gentle with them I have found they frequently come apart. Now like any other big time holiday decorator I have a glue gun, in fact I have three. They work like a charm to reattach the strings attachments. I make a point of re-enforcing all the strings at their connection point before I use them. This works like a charm if any of you are having a similar problem.

Edited by Epigonos

Thanks for the tip. My issue is I have a large head, so the ear loops don't quite fit and they bend my ear. The solution appears to be looping a cord between the ear loops and tying it behind my head.

Hey rvwnsd another solution might be to cut off the existing ear loops, take some kitchen string cut to the correct length for you and attach it to both sides of the mask with the handy glue gun.

Ah, yes! I will head over to Michael's and get string and a glue gun. Not sure what happened to mine. I have a staple gun and a nail gun, but the glue gun has left the building.