Truck Stops

This topic is 774 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Kevin+Zegers+transamerica&&view=detail&mid=CDB5DC1921E40DC7BD18CDB5DC1921E40DC7BD18&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3DKevin%2BZegers%2Btransamerica%26go%3DSearch%26qs%3Dn%26form%3DQBVR%26sp%3D-1%26pq%3Dkevin%2Bzegers%2Btransamerica%26sc%3D0-25%26sk%3D%26cvid%3DA31266D67AB444D28A28CD29150DE070

A scene from Transamerica where the young son of the main character pics up a trick at the truck stop to make some money for them. Kinda of a hot scene and I'm a huge fan of Kevin Zegers. I kinda looked like him when I worked the truck stops.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Kevin+Zegers+transamerica&&view=detail&mid=CDB5DC1921E40DC7BD18CDB5DC1921E40DC7BD18&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=/videos/search?q=Kevin+Zegers+transamerica&go=Search&qs=n&form=QBVR&sp=-1&pq=kevin+zegers+transamerica&sc=0-25&sk=&cvid=A31266D67AB444D28A28CD29150DE070

A scene from Transamerica where the young son of the main character pics up a trick at the truck stop to make some money for them. Kinda of a hot scene and I'm a huge fan of Kevin Zegers. I kinda looked like him when I worked the truck stops.

I loved that movie; I saw it at the local gay film festival where they announced that Dolly Parton was going to do a song for the movie, but it wasn't finished yet. I do love the skinny dipping scene.

I loved that movie; I saw it at the local gay film festival where they announced that Dolly Parton was going to do a song for the movie, but it wasn't finished yet. I do love the skinny dipping scene.

It's a great movie, and loved the skinny dipping scene and the hot hippie they picked up. There seemed to be some sexual tension between the two boys. But I was shocked and very aroused by the truck stop scene.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

A guy paid me to go in the Scat Room at the Mine Shaft.  I was 18 at the time.  When I defecated on him he basically had a seizure of esctasy.  The absolute depravity of guys begging to be shit on was amazing to see. 

Edited by tbinsocal

I saw a young gay bottom getting gang banged at New Jersey rest stop in 1981.   It was super hot.  I would have stayed but the line was too long.  The gays at this rest stop always broke all the street lights and it was pitch black at night.  The state let it fall in to disrepair.  I guess they figured it was a way for gays to let off some steam.    

Edited by tbinsocal