Truck Stops

This topic is 776 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I remember when I was younger truck stops seemed to be cruise areas. I saw my first and used my first gloryhole at one off a remote highway. There use to be a lot of lot boys there too. Anyone know if that's still a thing anymore now that most of the truck stops are nice corporate owned locations? I did have a guy tell me on Grindr once in a small town that he had hooked up in the showers at a Pilot. He pre-arranged it with a guy, ordered a shower, and when it was ready the two went in and had some quick fun.

I'd love to hear anyones stories about these places.

Edited by Guest

I've been a cab or two. They are pretty comfy. I used to live 3 miles from a petro and grind and scruff would ping. Most were staying the night. I felt cheap like from the back streets. I never used the showers though. Many had husbands back home and a guy at every truck stop.

• 2 weeks later...

I was listening to a gay podcast this morning and they were talking about educating the gay kids today and they mentioned truck stops back in the day. Got a chuckle and thought about this thread. Feel a little bad for young bi/gay men today, the apps just don't have the same feel. The rush of horniness, crusing, the thrill of it. If I only knew then what I know now, lol.

I was listening to a gay podcast this morning and they were talking about educating the gay kids today and they mentioned truck stops back in the day. Got a chuckle and thought about this thread. Feel a little bad for young bi/gay men today, the apps just don't have the same feel. The rush of horniness, crusing, the thrill of it. If I only knew then what I know now, lol.

With these apps it definitely lessens the thrill of the chase and catch. It's not as fun any more. Often times I feel like I'm at a job interview if that makes any sense with all the 20 plus questions, even if I put the info in the profile.

Hugs,

Greg

• 5 weeks later...

Often times I feel like I'm at a job interview if that makes any sense with all the 20 plus questions, even if I put the info in the profile.

I barely use Grinder but when on it, I don't even bother answering stupid questions. If someone doesn't read my profile, definitely doesn't deserve my time and attention.

Edited by orville

• 3 weeks later...

I mostly grew up in Greenwich Village and lived about 5 streets over from the truck stops on Washington Ave. At night the empty trucks turned in to a huge cruising so=pot with multiple orgies. On a warm summer night there nay have been a 100 or so guys looking for action. Every once in a while the cops came by and flashed their lights while everyone scattered. 5 minutes later everyone was back. I went with a friends and almost never left alone. I always brought a small flashlight and tape measure. I met a Puerto Rican guy who was wearing a lycra bathing suit and flip flops..nothing more. There was huge crowd around him. When I got closer I saw his huge cock and some guy on his knees...I speak Spanish and told him I lived a few blocks away and off we went. Great night..I still remember every inch...every vein....I called him "fire hydrant"

I mostly grew up in Greenwich Village and lived about 5 streets over from the truck stops on Washington Ave. At night the empty trucks turned in to a huge cruising so=pot with multiple orgies. On a warm summer night there nay have been a 100 or so guys looking for action. Every once in a while the cops came by and flashed their lights while everyone scattered. 5 minutes later everyone was back. I went with a friends and almost never left alone. I always brought a small flashlight and tape measure. I met a Puerto Rican guy who was wearing a lycra bathing suit and flip flops..nothing more. There was huge crowd around him. When I got closer I saw his huge cock and some guy on his knees...I speak Spanish and told him I lived a few blocks away and off we went. Great night..I still remember every inch...every vein....I called him "fire hydrant"

Those were not what are usually referred to as truck stops; they were places where empty trailer trucks were parked, and were referred to simply as "the trucks," as in, "Let's go to the trucks!" Oh, by the way, I think I saw you that night.

I remember when I got my license and went to a truck stop off I-85 in SC in my home town. It had a hole in the wall that I had seen before and I decided to use it. That was my first blowjob ever. I still remember the feeling and I came in like 30 seconds. Thus began my gloryhole addiction. To bad you can find many of those anymore.

Edited by Hayden4dlfun

I remember when I got my license and went to a truck stop off I-85 in SC in my home town. It had a hole in the wall that I had seen before and I decided to use it. That was my first blowjob ever. I still remember the feeling and I came in like 30 seconds. Thus began my gloryhole addiction. To bad you can find many of those anymore.

My next sexual encounter I will likely cum in 20

Seconds. If I end up hiring someone it will be the easiest $$$$ they ever earn.

• 3 weeks later...

I've had my share of public sex encounters but I can only think of one rest stop encounter. It was at a rest stop on 490 west outside of Rochester in the 80s.

One of my nicest public sex memories was of an encounter in Germany at a street car stop in Heidelberg. A handsome German daddy with a bushy beard asked me if I wanted to get fucked. I said sure. The street car stop was adjacent to a park with a lot of bushes. We went into the bushes, we both dropped our pants, he fucked me really nicely and then we went to the stop and parted ways.

There's an enormous truck stop off of I-5 in a town called Santa Nella. Whenever I'm driving back to the Bay Area from SoCal, I go through there. It's always struck me as a place that might have a lot of potential.

There's an enormous truck stop off of I-5 in a town called Santa Nella. Whenever I'm driving back to the Bay Area from SoCal, I go through there. It's always struck me as a place that might have a lot of potential.

Whenever I’m driving between north & south, instead of flying, that pretty much means I’m not in a rush....almost always do the 101....& almost always stop in Pismo Beach for clam chowder......Pismo also one of the most fun / best beaches to stop & watch the surfer boys for an hour or so.

• 1 month later...