Next Year?

Oliver
This topic is 1402 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Back to beautiful Spring (how many shades of green are there!) in Ohio after an uneventful (thankfully), though unusual, cross-country trip. Twas a very different year. Missed a lot of the usual activities and also seeing so many of you.

Will we be able to be back at it next year? Will we want to? Are you up for that?:):cool:

Back to beautiful Spring (how many shades of green are there!) in Ohio after an uneventful (thankfully), though unusual, cross-country trip. Twas a very different year. Missed a lot of the usual activities and also seeing so many of you.

Will we be able to be back at it next year? Will we want to? Are you up for that?:):cool:

I don't think the devilled eggs will still be fresh ? :eek:

You are obviously not from the South. The actual saying is "God willin' an' the Creek don't rise!" (The Creek meaning the Creek Indians.)

no, not from the South (with a capital "S")......but thanks for that reminder.......love history trivia like that!

Will we be able to be back at it next year? - Gosh, I hope so!

That remains to be seen, I'm not getting good vibes that our government will be permitting overseas travel by then, and the current trajectory of the pandemic in the US doesn't increase my confidence that the US would be on a limited list of permitted destinations.

That remains to be seen, I'm not getting good vibes that our government will be permitting overseas travel by then, and the current trajectory of the pandemic in the US doesn't increase my confidence that the US would be on a limited list of permitted destinations.
. A year is a long time. Last year at this time I was wondering if the Mets would have a winning season. This year, I am wondering if the Mets will have a season. It will not be the same but it will be a lot more the same than it is now.

So true, almost guaranteed if we have four more years of the current administration.

. A year is a long time. Last year at this time I was wondering if the Mets would have a winning season. This year, I am wondering if the Mets will have a season. It will not be the same but it will be a lot more the same than it is now.

good possibility that the METS will be tied for first place in the fall :)