Best Friends See Other Naked For The First Time

instudiocity
This topic is 1442 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My life-long friends are from the high school swim team, and many other friends are guys I met on the gay swim team; so we've all seen each other naked. Last year on a camping trip, one of the life-long friend's wife talked freely (loosened up by many beers) about her husband's endowment. I do remember he was definitely the biggest of the four of us in high school.

My life-long friends are from the high school swim team, and many other friends are guys I met on the gay swim team; so we've all seen each other naked. Last year on a camping trip, one of the life-long friend's wife talked freely (loosened up by many beers) about her husband's endowment. I do remember he was definitely the biggest of the four of us in high school.

Why is it that women love to brag about their husbands Big Dicks ? Don't they know that makes some of US gays pursue them harder ? :p

Why is it that women love to brag about their husbands Big Dicks ? :p

In our 20’s, My first wife of 25 yrs (college sweetheart) enjoyed talking about it, describing it, and then suggesting a game of strip poker so she could show it off to friends to say “see...I told you!” The first girlfriend I had after the divorce was also in her 20’s at the time and enjoyed sharing pictures of it with her friends (with my permission). Apparently, among younger women, it’s quite the badge of honor.