Greetings

wsc
This topic is 1446 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As being perhaps the now most newly minted member, I am happy to extend warm greetings to all my many and new compatriots in these forums, as I begin my rise from the lowly rank of Newbie to the elevated heights of fame, and perhaps of infamy, to which I so ardently aspire and will so doggedly pursue.

I have lurked in these environs for many years and seen and read so much -some good, some less so- and am anxious to lend what I might to the culture and comradery of these precincts. My initial forays will likely be of a humorous bent and included in the Friday Funnies, started so lovingly and long ago by Jackhammer, a man I never met, but whose gifts of grace and good wit, of charm and good character made that forum so wonderfully delightful to visit and to linger in, and which virtues persist to the present day. I was devastated by his loss and will strive to make my contributions in the forum he started to be as a tribute to that man and his memory.

Those of us in the areas of and surrounding the nation's capital are in a fresh period of a new mourning, as the closure of Secrets was recently announced. I have spent many a happy evening there, and more than a few dollars, enjoying the sight of such lovely young men, looking never so good as when wearing only socks and a smile. The galleries here must now be my main source of seeing, if not touching, such beautiful men.

Again, my greetings to you all, and given with the high hope of charming chatter and wonderful friendships to come.