Philip from New York visiting Chicago

Richardbl
This topic is 1141 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bumping this. Most likely a no-go, just curious whether we have some recent experiences?

Most likely a straight guy from Ukraine or Russia, very basic English, although you'll text back and forth with a handler whose English is very good and he'll promise all kinds of things. Then you meet him and you get a decent massage with very limited sensuality and DIY. If someone tells me I am wrong, I might give it a try.

• 1 month later...

The Anndy and Danny photos are of the same guy. I had a massage with him just before the pandemic started. He is not as muscular as the photos, especially the Danny ones.....but he is a big hunk and it sure would have been nice if he was fully interactive. I really think he is straight.

• 2 months later...

The Anndy and Danny photos are of the same guy. I had a massage with him just before the pandemic started. He is not as muscular as the photos, especially the Danny ones.....but he is a big hunk and it sure would have been nice if he was fully interactive. I really think he is straight.

He is straight

• 4 weeks later...

Still curious about Philip. His rentmasseur.com ad (for Danny_relax) mentioned in the other thread) is gone. No reviews at either masseurfinder or massagefinder. But his pix hit my buttons. The Danny ad, which had the same phone numbers as Philip's, is still frozen while the Anndy ad, with pix of the same guy as Danny, is active with an entirely different phone number, which is odd.

• 1 month later...

Is anyone opened eyes???

There is a clear photoshop in pictures of Philip.

Look on his neck carefully! Body is Andy's .But head of his friend!!!

Yes! It's like they dropped in Philip's head in each photo. It is a noticeably different focus and color.