CUM !

orville
This topic is 1446 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I changed fashion for harvest. Does that help?

Honestly I was confused at first by what you meant. I figured it out after JJkrkwood’s post. You picked some unusual words to say it... harvest and fashion aren’t usually the words one associates with cum. At least I never heard them used in that manner. Maybe I need to get out more lol!

I think the word “sample” would work better. Or maybe just be more direct.... like “Whose cum tastes better?” Sometimes some of us take awhile to get around the corner but we’ll get there eventually. :D

And to answer your topic... I’m not a fan of the taste and rarely eat it. Of the few people I let cum in my mouth, I usually spit it out. However, depending on the moment and the person I’m with, I’ve gone the extra mile.

maybe just be more direct.... like “Whose cum tastes better?” Sometimes some of us take awhile to get around the corner but we’ll get there eventually. :D

You've got it daddy! I kind of knew that cum isn't everyone's "cup of tea", or should I say "sip of cream"? Lol. I just didn't want to gross everyone being so direct so I tried using analogous terms. I think your suggestion works better as it will prompt others to provide an honest, direct answer. ?

Edited by orville

Rather not ingest it at all too viscous for my liking. I tried eating my own multiple times when I was a teenager but I just would get completely grossed out.

I like other men’s cum. I like playing with it in my mouth before swallowing. I also enjoy licking it off a guy’s belly. But I can never eat my own no matter how hard I try.

I like to swallow cum, but I'm not into the taste of it. I just like taking a load of another guy's sperm still warm from his body heat down my throat. I like him sharing himself with me that way.
To me, sharing cum is the most intimate sexual act, and one of the hottest. I prefer it warm and “straight from the tap”, but I also enjoy licking it off a man’s body and kissing him afterwards so he can taste his cream.

Full disclosure: I do like the taste of cum, and I’ve been swallowing my own since I was a teenager. ??