Is This Still A Joke?

Gar1eth
This topic is 1451 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I woke up this morning. I was thinking I'd like sex. It's not that I haven't gone over two months before without it. But for the last 4 months before the quarantine, I had it at least once a month. (Please hold the applause). Immediately after my thought, I thought-Having sex with someone not living with you could result in your death!!.

So all of a sudden this old joke popped into my (big) head as opposed to the small head who wants sex.

There's a joke about an old married couple-Harry and Gertrude Smith. They are still like newlyweds They are married 75 years and in all that time have never missed a night of connubial bliss-EVER. Well Gertrude gets sick and the doctor tells them that having sex would be fatal for Gertrude.

So Harry moves out of the bedroom onto the couch. Now Harry is not a man who indulges in, shall we say, self-gratification. He's there on the couch tossing and turning for 6 long months thinking of Gertrude and of their long years and long nights of bliss together. Finally he can't take it anymore. He gets up and starts walking up the stairs to Gertrude's room. At the stair landing he runs into Gertrude. Gertrude says, "Harry dear, I was just coming down to tell you I'm dying." Harry says, " Gertrude, honey, I was just coming up to kill you."

Gman