Nero in Columbus

Oliver
This topic is 920 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He responded back to me after I asked him if he's a LMT and gave more details and what his fee was. Big flag was he's not licensed and has only been doing it for a three months but he did say he had several reviews on RM and rentmasseur. He does full nude erotic massage, stated mutual touching was okay but specifically pointed out no sex, oral, etc. 100 for an hour, which seems a little high for someone who just started out and with no training.

Also sent a shirtless pic and he's got a nice build. I did notice what looked like a wedding ring but he claims to be single.

May have to try him out.

• 11 months later...

Bump, anyone have any experience with him. He blocked me on RM for some silly reason and I was very interested in getting a massage from him. If anyone is in contact with him please ask him to unblock me, I mean really.

I emailed him on rentmassuer, lets see how that goes. His ad does state that he's not scheduling currently but has future bookings available

• 5 months later...
On 5/4/2020 at 12:41 PM, secondmassages said:

I also reached out to him when he first posted his profile. I was interested and going to go through with it until he asked me for pictures of myself. This is a red flag for me so I discontinued the conversation there.

Nero fiddled while...

• 2 weeks later...

I gave hime a try a while ago.  Massage was ok…nothing great but felt like the price was right.   PM me for details but what he shares matches how it plays out.  Limits but still worthwhile.  He is very short and kind of adorable.  If you are on the fence, go for it for $100.