Buying a video to support a provider

KeepItReal
This topic is 1454 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A provider whose company I have enjoyed for a while reached out and asked if I would be interested in purchasing a video clip since we are not meeting up at the moment. Given what I know about him, the clip will be hot and worth the effort - I am absolutely willing to support him in this manner, but he suggested I pay what I think is fair. I have no idea what "fair" would be. Have any of you purchased a video clip before and what would you say is a fair price for a naughty 20 minute video clip?

I am also thinking that this may be the first offer of many, so don't want to be too extravagant in what I offer.

ExhaustedOrneryBellsnake-small.gif

the guys that have made custom videos for me on onlyfans and justfor fans have charged me 70 dollars for about a 10 - 12 min video.....Some guys have quoted 100 or 10 dollars per min.

For a custom video I think $70 is pretty fair - have paid that before. For a non-custom (cookie cutter) type video I have paid far less.

I guess @KeepItReal I would ask you to consider the following:

1) Is this truly a custom video or just a clip that is being made available to multiple buyers in an effort to raise some cash. In that case it is basically an OnlyFans type video without the technology platform. Given that an OnlyFans subscription is usually $10 to $15 and that you can tip $5 or $10 if you want, I guess I would say $25 is pretty reasonable for a cookie cutter type video. If the video is custom made and ...shall we say...spicy :p ...more time and effort went into that, I would say triple the price is fair eg $75.

2) What is the value of the clip to you; and the value of keeping a cordial and ongoing relationship with the provider?

3) Even if it is a cookie cutter type video, you can also tip later if you feel like you got a really good experience from the video.

Hopefully these thoughts will guide you to a solid answer.

giphy-1.gif

the guys that have made custom videos for me on onlyfans and justfor fans have charged me 70 dollars for about a 10 - 12 min video.....Some guys have quoted 100 or 10 dollars per min.

For a custom video I think $70 is pretty fair - have paid that before. For a non-custom (cookie cutter) type video I have paid far less.

I guess @KeepItReal I would ask you to consider the following:

1) Is this truly a custom video or just a clip that is being made available to multiple buyers in an effort to raise some cash. In that case it is basically an OnlyFans type video without the technology platform. Given that an OnlyFans subscription is usually $10 to $15 and that you can tip $5 or $10 if you want, I guess I would say $25 is pretty reasonable for a cookie cutter type video. If the video is custom made and ...shall we say...spicy :p ...more time and effort went into that, I would say triple the price is fair eg $75.

2) What is the value of the clip to you; and the value of keeping a cordial and ongoing relationship with the provider?

3) Even if it is a cookie cutter type video, you can also tip later if you feel like you got a really good experience from the video.

Hopefully these thoughts will guide you to a solid answer.

giphy-1.gif

good for him for finding alternatives to live meetings......if you know him well enough to know he's a decent guy, go ahead and support him.....but, yeah, keep in mind he may be offering this to many and it may only be the first, as you suggested.......good comments from @FrankR and fantastic gif!

good for him for finding alternatives to live meetings......if you know him well enough to know he's a decent guy, go ahead and support him.....but, yeah, keep in mind he may be offering this to many and it may only be the first, as you suggested.......good comments from @FrankR and fantastic gif!

ok so I have an incredible lust for hot guys dressed like an exec in a white shirt tie dress slacks and slowly stripping and showing off the way I ask and the videos are definitely custom made.