Gay Bars with Active Patios or Back Rooms

Letmeworshipit
This topic is 1455 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I admit it, if there’s a trashy gay bar in a city with guys getting sucked off in a back room or patio, I’m there! The Anvil in Phoenix can get fun but it’s tame compared to others. Yea, there are bars with dancers who made do lap dances and brief private room gigs for $$, but I want to hear about those bars where guys pull out their dicks and get sucked off before heading home. Love those places. Looking at U.S. and Canada here especially but open to hearing about other places of note.

The Cock bar in New York City is the 1st and main one that comes to mind. It operates as a cruising bar. 2 floors, Street level and the basement. During the week only the street level floor is open with action happening all over from the bar, booths, washrooms. A lot of the dancers also get into the full out action.

On Fridays and Saturdays (and sometimes long weekend holidays) the basement level opens at around 11:30pm. Pretty much a dark open space with a stage on one end a bar + DJ booth on the other end. During the summer the basement is so packed you're sweating. But it's all all out orgy, it gets so packed and crowded down there you have to watch out for pick pockets.