Sport specific bodies

Eddie Morales
This topic is 1453 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I suppose this would fall under the umbrella of a fetish?

Just wondering if y’all have been with or could tell an athlete’s sport just by their body. For example a hockey player might have a big ass or a swimmer might have a long torso. Or a baseball player might have a destroyed shoulder haha

You can definitely tell what sport an athlete is into by their body. Bigger question is what's your favorite type? I like a lean swimmer's build/diver but tend more towards wrestler builds. Surfers tend to be my favorites!

My favorite types of athletic bodies in order of preference are...

1. wrestler's build... collegiate/Olympic, not WWE. LOL!!! They tend to be very well built overall: broad shoulders, small waisted, ripped, great arms, great legs, and amazing asses. I tend to focus more on the middle range weight classes, but I love it from the featherweight to the heavyweights. It's probably why I've always had a mad-on attraction (besides his personality) to @tristanbaldwin from his leaner days to his current build. :D

tumblr_p50e2lZkwB1rtqi5no1_400.jpg

2. footballers (American version) and rugby... so many varied builds to choose from, YUM!!!

...for example Adrian Peterson

Adrian-Peterson.jpg

3. sprinters/hurdlers... sprinters tend to be built like tanks with amazing legs and big muscled asses to have that quick burst of speed. While hurdlers tend to have longer legs and lean builds but still perfectly muscled.

main-qimg-fd5f480f434c6b66d938b8a250db5633Jack_Green_2012.jpg

Edited by big-n-tall

Seems to me that gymnasts as a rule have huge delts and triceps, are usually ripped and not very tall. (I used to make it a point to pass by the gymnasts workout area on my way down to the pool at the major west university I used to work at.)

I think the "not very tall" thing about gymnasts is just basic physics; it's easier to get a small body to do flips/twists/etc. The moment arm is shorter :-) There may well be tall gymnasts, they rarely (if ever) make it to the elite levels.

In tennis, being unusually tall is generally an advantage for a big serve. Light weight usually is typical of a fast mover. Longer (and often skinnier) arms are an advantage for returning the ball. The typical gymnast or muscle builder body is not common among top players.

I don't think Novak Djokovic would look out of place on a college rowing team ...