Auto erotica?

purplekow
This topic is 1460 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As a teenager, I jerked off many times in front of a mirror, and it worked very well to turn me on. Now, not so much.

Full disclosure: I have enjoyed watching me and my partner(s) having sex in ceiling mirrors in non-reputable hourly hotels. ??

Ceiling mirrors are great, aren't they? It's been years since I was in a room with one, and you've reminded me to find one after this stay at home order expires!

If you have video or erotic pictures of yourself, have you ever used it for masturbatory purposes. In other words, have you even gotten yourself off by watching yourself on video, in pictures or in a mirror?

What a clickbait! Very misleading post title PK, lol. I came here expecting naked muscle guys on sports cars (sigh). Ok, responding to your questions: Yes, and yes. In pictures, video, and mirrors, and sometimes shown to others too. After removing faces from pictures and video, those materials can help to showcase your skills in action and persuade prospective sex partners to join you ?