The Best Dildo

orville
This topic is 1445 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...

Your first shouldn’t break the bank - don’t INVEST in toy play until you know you like it (which could be 10 min after you unwrap the toy)

Water based lubes work with all materials - use plenty of it.

Avoid toys that are made of TPR - a hybrid rubber silicone known for realistic feel. (Some brands call this silicone - unless it says 100% platinum cure silicone, that’s not true, and many guys find the TPR material irritating to sensitive tissues.)

That leaves rubber, vinyl and silicone. In order of price range.

Do you want a realistic dick or something that is function-designed to hit certain areas? Or stretch you a bit beyond the cocks of partners you’ve had?

Before shopping have a numerical value on mind for insertable length and girth (circumference) As a reference, Average Penis size of guy considered “hung” will closely resemble 7”L x 5.5“C. Adjust those values based on interest in more or less. Ignore any product description of width. It’s irrelevant

That said, I’m a convert to silicone only for me. We may be in lockdown for a while (or again). Start here: https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/online-store/XTRA-SMALL-DILDO-SERIES-VARIOUS-SIZES-p131113034

To answer directly your Q’s

My favorite (gets most use) is Mr Hanky’s Lampwick Lg.

My usual session starter is Mr Hankey’s Topher Michaels M

My largest is Mr Hankey’s ElRey XL

Search around from above link.

Mr S Leather also a good selection of the line, and carry other great brands in silicone, vinyl and latex rubber. Lube up, start small, and prepare to have the most fun you can have alone!

(When new hobbies come up over cocktails on Zoom, just say “quilting”.)