Johnsons Fort Lauderdale

stripfan
This topic is 1091 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that is Jasper. A total nice guy. He is one of the regulars at Stock.

Asking myself how come is he in FL

For some reason the US is allowing Canadians into the US by air but Canada's border is closed to Americans. (smart)

Montreal is locked down with a curfew due to increased COVID cases.

The PM of Canada requested Canadians NOT leave Canada.

For Canadians to return to Canada they need a negative COVID test.

I guess if they catch COVID or come to the USA with COVID they will be the USA's health problem since Canada's health insurance won't cover them while in the USA.

I still don't understand how being in a strip club and doing lap dances or hiring dancers outside the club can be safe especially since Canadian's have not received the vaccine.

For some reason, the US is allowing Canadians into the US by air but Canada's border is closed to Americans. (smart)

Montreal is locked down with a curfew due to increased COVID cases.

The PM of Canada requested Canadians NOT leave Canada.

For Canadians to return to Canada they need a negative COVID test.

I guess if they catch COVID or come to the USA with COVID they will be the USA's health problem since Canada's health insurance won't cover them while in the USA.

I still don't understand how being in a strip club and doing lap dances or hiring dancers outside the club can be safe especially since Canadian's have not received the vaccine.

I know, a lot of boys from Montreal are traveling, Malik is also traveling a lot. And Last week I saw an ad for another Stock dancer at Johnson’s .

Ive never been there so i am wondering what type of safety they have in place.

I miss Montreal so much, and i was planning, in advance, to be in the Nordic countries, but I have not idea when will be ok to travel, so ill stay home for another year

I’ve spent a lot of time in Florida over the past two months. They’re basically pretending covid doesn’t exist. Bars are packed. Johnson’s was packed. People are living life in that state. I wore my mask the whole time but felt immense peer pressure to take it off. I didn’t. I’m all done traveling now though and waiting at home in quarantine until I can test negative again in 2 more days and be free.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...