Johnsons Fort Lauderdale

stripfan
This topic is 1096 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Johnson's has opened, I would have expected better updates on its website rather than continuing the opening soon message. The facebook page use updated on the 16th.

It is definitely open. Everyone seated at table with a “food” menu. Dancers are working but no lap dance area.

It is definitely open. Everyone seated at table with a “food” menu. Dancers are working but no lap dance area.

I do have to ask if any of the dancers are on the menu... ;)

But seriously how toes tipping work? Just a bucket in front of the dancers these days? I'm assuming customers are not allowed to get up and mingle around.

The Governor of Florida has authorized all bars and restaurants in the state to increase capacity to 100%. This applies for both indoors and outdoors. Another cautious sign that things are getting at least a bit better. Hopefully this will help all the clubs in Ft. Lauderdale.

• 3 weeks later...

After dinner last evening, I stopped by Johnson's for one last cocktail. Arriving at about 10:15, I had to wait about 5 minutes to be admitted as the club was keeping a tight limit on the number of guests. Inside, it felt like there were fewer tables. While seated, you were able to remove your mask and about every 5-10 minutes there was a reminder that if you were standing, you needed to have a face covering.

I think I counted about 12 dancers while I was there. They were on the stage three at a time and I think they were up there for two songs. Dancers had on masks while on stage - in one or two cases, the masks covered more area than what else a guy was wearing. (Hooray for us!)

While I didn't partake, lap dances were available.

After dinner last evening, I stopped by Johnson's for one last cocktail. Arriving at about 10:15, I had to wait about 5 minutes to be admitted as the club was keeping a tight limit on the number of guests. Inside, it felt like there were fewer tables. While seated, you were able to remove your mask and about every 5-10 minutes there was a reminder that if you were standing, you needed to have a face covering.

I think I counted about 12 dancers while I was there. They were on the stage three at a time and I think they were up there for two songs. Dancers had on masks while on stage - in one or two cases, the masks covered more area than what else a guy was wearing. (Hooray for us!)

While I didn't partake, lap dances were available.

What great news! I have some time off next month. I feel a road trip coming on!?

• 3 weeks later...

I went last week. It’s a great mix of guys definitely on the muscle side which I like. There are a few of the regulars and plenty of new guys. They dance in groups of 3. I would guess that there were 18-24 guys working.

You will be seated. You can take your mask off while drinking. You are asked to wear a mask when out of your seat. Omar is taking orders at the tables and working the bar (???).

The lap dance area is open with the drapes open. I didn’t have a lap dance.

You are able to tip the dancers on stage. Some have a tip bucket with them, some let you give them the tip. It’s still SO much fun.

They do seem to be limiting the number of patrons. It didn’t seem as jammed because everyone had a seat when I was there. Enjoy.

• 3 weeks later...

I went last week. It’s a great mix of guys definitely on the muscle side which I like. There are a few of the regulars and plenty of new guys. They dance in groups of 3. I would guess that there were 18-24 guys working.

You will be seated. You can take your mask off while drinking. You are asked to wear a mask when out of your seat. Omar is taking orders at the tables and working the bar (???).

The lap dance area is open with the drapes open. I didn’t have a lap dance.

You are able to tip the dancers on stage. Some have a tip bucket with them, some let you give them the tip. It’s still SO much fun.

They do seem to be limiting the number of patrons. It didn’t seem as jammed because everyone had a seat when I was there. Enjoy.

Johnson's facebook page has a couple of very hot guys - Phil from France and Richard - 6'-4" muscle god -- has anyone seen either of these guys or know if they are currently working at Johnsons ?

Johnson's facebook page has a couple of very hot guys - Phil from France and Richard - 6'-4" muscle god -- has anyone seen either of these guys or know if they are currently working at Johnsons ?

Went to Johnson's last weekend and saw Richard there - he's every bit as tall as advertised and was quite popular. Overall, the line up was decent, but not as memorable as in the past . Perhaps with Covid casting a pall over everything, it's wasn't the same experience.

• 1 month later...