I Look Good Baking, But Not This Good!!

Gar1eth
This topic is 1463 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2020/04/americans-started-quarantine-baking-gays-shirts-off/

(Ok, to tell you the truth, I haven't baked anything more than a frozen pizza in a long time, and I really don't look that good while baking. But I needed a catchy title. )

Gman

some of them don't look that great either, so don't beat yourself up. BUT all the goodies looked delicious.

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2020/04/americans-started-quarantine-baking-gays-shirts-off/

(Ok, to tell you the truth, I haven't baked anything more than a frozen pizza in a long time, and I really don't look that good while baking. But I needed a catchy title. )

Gman

some of them don't look that great either, so don't beat yourself up. BUT all the goodies looked delicious.

@jjkrkwood -our standards might be a bit different, JJ (I hope you don't mind if I call you JJ). Without going back to look at the article, my memory is that I'd pretty much let any of the guys pictured eat their baked goods in my bed.

Gman

I have utilized this downtime to cook and bake just not shirtless or in my birthday suit. I just wish I could share the food with folks because there’s always so much leftovers.

You can always freeze it!

When two friends were first living together they decided to bake naked. Although noone was seriously injured, they agreed they would never do that again. They didn't volunteer, nor did I press for, details.

You can always freeze it!

When two friends were first living together they decided to bake naked. Although noone was seriously injured, they agreed they would never do that again. They didn't volunteer, nor did I press for, details.

Baking naked doesn't seem that hard to me. I often put things in the oven before taking a shower.

I have utilized this downtime to cook and bake just not shirtless or in my birthday suit. I just wish I could share the food with folks because there’s always so much leftovers.

I'm baking less because I have no one to share with now. Thanks to Marianne for bringing over leftover peach cobbler and chocolate cake.