Second Life virtual game

Alfstoria
This topic is 1447 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi guys,

Have you heard of Second Life virtual life? it is like Sims. I am not too much into computer games or chats but I am so bored and want to take breaks that one of my friends introduce me to this SL stuff, It is not easy to manage but I spent some time on it, especially in Boystown sex club. I won't lie I am using an avatar younger(31) a handsome bottom walking around naked. Lol. Any advice?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

Have you heard of Second Life virtual life? it is like Sims. I am not too much into computer games or chats but I am so bored and want to take breaks that one of my friends introduce me to this SL stuff, It is not easy to manage but I spent some time on it, especially in Boystown sex club. I won't lie I am using an avatar younger(31) a handsome bottom walking around naked. Lol. Any advice?

I was on SL for several years and, at one point, was spending 10 hours a day online.

It can become addictive. I knew several people who met up irl (in real life) but that’s rare.

I also learned about some of the freakiest sexual stuff anyone can imagine... real life rules and morals don’t necessarily apply.

I recall it’s free to get started and fairly easy.

I was on SL for several years and, at one point, was spending 10 hours a day online.

It can become addictive. I knew several people who met up irl (in real life) but that’s rare.

I also learned about some of the freakiest sexual stuff anyone can imagine... real-life rules and morals don’t necessarily apply.

I only use it because is no place to go, I am in NYC, i am working from home, I am not to of JO guy, so i am getting used to being indoors for a while. I got bored with Chaturbate. I kind of like to interact and i like that you can walk LMAO I never thought to say that i would love to walk in a virtual area.

If anyone has any advice or other place. I read a lot but i miss to pursue people.

I also learned about some of the freakiest sexual stuff anyone can imagine... real life rules and morals don’t necessarily apply.

I have seen some avatars sitting there with an add hovering over there: I am here to play, most of them are bottom. I want to do that in the glory hole maze. It may be a bit complicated to explain but can you give advice on how to be a ho in SL?

Edited by Alfstoria

I dunno... it just seemed to come naturally to me.

Joking aside, there are places you can go where there are knowledgeable, helpful people. Be nice and sincere and you’ll get all the help you need.

thanks, I am wondering if SL or virtual places like that will start to poping up now the people, single like me would love to distract for a bit while

Is there a GAY section there? I went to the website, but it looked 100% heterosexuals. Thanks!

I just noticed that I went back to my SL is an animate guy always in a top position. I just clicked sit and voila i am under him. well my avatar, getting pound.

I tried to be a female avatar, to experience a straight guy, didn't like it at all :/

I prefer guy to guy

I had a blast in Second Life (SL.) its addictive, specially for a quarantine.

I met some nice guys. One of them teach me how to do roleplay and have moves, is harder that it sounds. All is free, but if you want to go the extra mile you can buy SL$ currency and use it in a market place.

There are a lot of sexy places. A lot of sex clubs for guys, and for gays, and disturbing ones, dont ask me, you can't even get in if you want. It is only by in in invitation.

But there are a tons and tons of gay focused locations. There are a lot of dance clubs and is so adorable how some guys make their avatar move and look hot, manly, punk etc.

I was introduced to my first role play *virtual* This lil friend he acts like a lil 18 y/o brat that is the son of my "boss" Well, both of them used me and abused me. It was fun. Isn't easy to walk or have the right sex moves. But they reached me. I had the feeling the both avatars, the son and the boss, were the same guy, i didn't mind.

You can fly. Change your age, even the Furry stuff, not into that.

This lil friend told me that is a lot of virtual life sites but the most "permissive" is still SL. So yesterday, I Teleported, they called TP to hell and it was the most perfect demonic avatar God that you can imagine, huge bulge, huge muscle ass, 7' tall and red; those types of avatar had a name, but can't remember.

He was at this club called pandemonium. With his girlfriend, a nynph. he was so gorgeous that I told her how do I have a private with him, her BF. She was like. Worship him....

I was like "I think, i know how to do that to a man" it wasn't easy, I am learning to move my body, but he pound my avatar ass like hammer.o_Oo_Oo_O:D It was nice. I paid him with my soul:D. Sometimes instead of call it money they have names as the role play. Well this guy, he said he doesn't do guys too often, Xander, he is a web designer from Berlin, of course, so he thought I was very creative with my adoration and worshipping so he would have my soul attached to him for a while. LMAO

I tipped him with my soul. It was only $10!

Curious what about it you didn't like? All the talk about female body parts or..? Glad you're having fun.

yes, i thought, since I like to be submissive, so i thought using a female avatar it will be fun. But, it wasn't, I prefer to be a submissive/bottom male it felt more realistic, within the limits of the place. Now, I am in the Glory Hole park, and it so much fun to be like back in the day when I used to be younger. One of the friends that i made in SL, told me that used to be very few guys in the past years, but now, with all these restrictions he has seen big growth especially in the gay locations in SL.

I just virtually blew two guys, a Turkish and his german partner - virtually, of course, they came. I swallowed both... i learned the animation for swallow so now i need to practice :p

Edited by Alfstoria

I tried it. I'm still in my default hat, tote bag and chihuahua. Every time I try a new destination, all I find is a beagle with glasses or some weird chick playing the harp for her master. What's the title of the gay pool?

I look in search Gay Sex

or in popular destinations use Adults. Then you can see how many users are logged in.

Also, boystown is a good place to start.

later I will post do names.

I tried it. I'm still in my default hat, tote bag and chihuahua. Every time I try a new destination, all I find is a beagle with glasses or some weird chick playing the harp for her master. What's the title of the gay pool?

I thought you meant a bagel with glasses, that will be totally a Second Life character Lol . Now that I've used SL for a week, I can totally see it. I usually use in the search bar Gay, or Gay Sex. this one is one of the busiest gay sex one :

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hunburgh/136/48/2501

And this one is more just for hanging is called Boystown

https://secondlife.com/destination/boystown---gay-scene-community

• 2 weeks later...