something different for a bucket list : totally naked barber

Smurof
This topic is 1470 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Once many of us get stimulated financially from our U.S. Government, getting groomed is one of the first stops on our agendas when we can resume normality. Here's a couple of guys who provide in a stimulating way, a haircut sans clothes. Two very different men, but hot in their own way :

https://thenakedbarber.com/

I started following the Erotic Barber on Twitter a few weeks ago. The dude is ???

Once many of us get stimulated financially from our U.S. Government, getting groomed is one of the first stops on our agendas when we can resume normality. Here's a couple of guys who provide in a stimulating way, a haircut sans clothes. Two very different men, but hot in their own way :

https://thenakedbarber.com/

A naked gardener … I could get behind that

I could use a haircut. :)

...am in need of haircut big time, but my nails are begging and cryin' out for a good manicure from my now sidelined manicurist. I will try to tackle, but I know they'll look like utter hell. ...haven't done this is many, many, many a great while.

My husband and I cut each other's hair last weekend. I'm easy - he just needs to buzz me. I gave him one of the best cuts I've ever egiven him. We were both relaxed and I really saw, for the first time, how to do the feathering and the tapering. It certainly wasn't a professional cut, but it was a pretty good amateur cut.

My husband and I cut each other's hair last weekend. I'm easy - he just needs to buzz me. I gave him one of the best cuts I've ever egiven him. We were both relaxed and I really saw, for the first time, how to do the feathering and the tapering. It certainly wasn't a professional cut, but it was a pretty good amateur cut.

I told my husband that he'd probably shave a penis on the back of my head, LOL.

Unfortunately I have really fine blond hair, so if it's just shaved, I look like i stuck my finger in an electrical outlet. One of the our neighbors was a hairdresser and she's offered to mask up and cut our hair. Since NY is still locked up through 5/15 (and probably longer) I may have to take her up on it. When my hair gets long, I start to get pimples everywhere (back of neck behind ears, etc.) Maybe I'll just shave it all and look like Sloth from The Goonies. ha! (some men look hot when they're bald. Not me).

I usually don't get more than two or three haircuts a year because I have completely unmanageable hair when it's short but the place I have been going since I was a teenager never seems understand the word trim. I have little desire to find a new place anyway because it was one of the few good things I got from my dad. It was his barbershop also.

As soon as it is safe, I am going to get a nice shave there.

I bought a trimmer with graded combs at the beginning of the lockdown. I surprised myself with the decent cut I managed but it doesn't compare with the hottie who normally cuts it running his hands through my hair!

I always get a stirring when he runs the clippers up the back of my neck-no response when I do it myself! ;)

I told my husband that he'd probably shave a penis on the back of my head, LOL.

Unfortunately I have really fine blond hair, so if it's just shaved, I look like i stuck my finger in an electrical outlet. One of the our neighbors was a hairdresser and she's offered to mask up and cut our hair. Since NY is still locked up through 5/15 (and probably longer) I may have to take her up on it. When my hair gets long, I start to get pimples everywhere (back of neck behind ears, etc.) Maybe I'll just shave it all and look like Sloth from The Goonies. ha! (some men look hot when they're bald. Not me).

I keep mine buzzed really short. I didn't used to like guys with shaved heads at all. But I'm liking it more and more. I'm even thinking about trying it.

I bought a trimmer with graded combs at the beginning of the lockdown. I surprised myself with the decent cut I managed but it doesn't compare with the hottie who normally cuts it running his hands through my hair!

I always get a stirring when he runs the clippers up the back of my neck-no response when I do it myself! ;)

I cut my own hair using clippers for the first time in my life... Had to trim it again this morning, but hey... $20 saved. :)

BTW, I was naked so it counts... LOL!